Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] No More Mr. Nice Guy [Market, Shops and Spas]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley hadn't seen Elijah that day and thought it was well enough. He could do things on his own, but a few signs in the station made it seem that the other constable had come in and then left. Maybe it was patrol, that man seemed to love just walking around and checking on people. 

He went to look in and grinned as he saw Noah still there, a small lingering fear that Elijah might pity the guy and let him out. "Well good morning. I'm sure the sleep was well, I'm about to go get the doctor unless you are already willing to talk?" He sort of hoped the guy wouldn't talk, it would make it sweeter when he did.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah had had a poor night of course. He was infuriated. The bed was uncomfortable. And the attack and humiliation he had wanted to forget came back in his sleep, thanks to that asshole stirring things up. "Fuck you!" was his way of returning the 'good morning'.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley grinned brightly. "I see that the night must have been rather comfortable since you seem to want to stay in there. Alright." He pulled out a large bread roll and some cheese and began to eat it in front of him as he checked the paper work from the night before. "I suppose nothing new must have come up. Fantastic. So ready to see the doctor? Not that you have a choice."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah looked at the food, but then looked away, because he didn't want the man to think he cared. When the constable talked of seeing the doctor, Noah finally looked at him again. "Go to hell! I didn't make the report and I don't want to make a report!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley shrugged. "Your father wants it to go through, so we are doing it this way. Your opinion clearly doesn't matter. I will just not take what you have to say. I'll use the doctor and ask around to find out about it. You keeping your mouth shut about it won't protect you since it's already out that I am looking into your attack. Maybe next time avoid getting hurt or learn to hide it better." He grinned and continued eating as he wrote things down.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"You're a cunt!" Noah said, because he couldn't think of anything that actually responded to what the man said.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"You need to get more creative. You'll never make me even pretend to be hurt if that's the best you can do ." Wesley said as he slowly worked on finishing his breakfast. "I mean, for example. I could call you a boy who is all mouth and no spine. Perhaps you are the reason your parents don't care for their children since they took one look at your face and realized you would lead to nothing but disappointment." He slowly approached as he stared hard at Noah. "And, it is almost a gift how you've managed to get this far in life and gained nothing. Financially, spiritually, or otherwise. You are just a snotty brat who has gotten taller."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh yeah?" he said, holding the bars. "And probably need these little power games to have something to wank off over, because no woman would ever be interested in you."

295 Posts
3 Threads

"It is fun, but unlike you.. I can afford a whore if I was that eager for something. You got one girl and then fumbled it completely. I think that shows how great you are at relationships." He snickered to himself and started towards the door.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah threw his head back. "Who said I only fucked one girl?"