Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley wrote everything down. It was so ridiculous, but he would look into people who frequented this Grape Lane. He was about to ask something but the always yapping dog, Anthony beat him to it.

"He isn't a mind reader, he already thought those two were your friends, unless your comment earlier was true and you keep company of men. " He wrote more down. "Your defense about him beating you up and your mom only help add to his case that you would have a reason to have help against him. So don't play detective, you're an idiot. Let me do my job. "

He looked back at Noah. "Did you recognize these fishermen?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

The constable telling Anthony off gave him no small amount of pleasure. "No," Noah answered to the question. "I didn't recognize much at all, until I was at the doctor's. I was hurtin' and afraid and humiliated... I wasn't payin' attention."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Well, I'm sorry for getting mad because of this accusation." He intended for that to sound all cool and whatnot, but it actually just came out really pathetic and almost like a real apology. He leaned his head back and just stared up at the ceiling. This was bullshit. If Noah doesn't give up on this lie soon he may very well have something unfortunate happen to him.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Well, if you are both prepared to give your statements at court this could be interesting." He continued to write, "can you describe these friends you saw alongside him? I can ask around who has been seen with him. He likes to leave a bad impression..."

He stood to make some fresh tea. "And I don't care about either of your feelings. This is about the greater good." If he had things his way, they'd both be locked away."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Both were tall," Noah lied. "But one was quite bulky and the other slender. The slender one had red hair, and the other one... black or brown... I don't quite remember. I remember they all smelled of alcohol..." That sounded realistic if they were friends of Anthony's.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. Those descriptions actually fit some people he knew, but everything else about Noah's story just....didn't. So he knew for a fact to not doubt himself and start wondering whether the story was actually true. Time to try and disprove those claims, then. Except that he didn't know how. "I don't associate with tall people." Instant regret.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley carefully jotted down the descriptions. "Alright, I will check this out. " He rose a brow as he stared at Anthony. "You were associating with the other constable not long ago, correct? And for someone so small, I suspect almost everyone is tall to you."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah couldn't help a smirk as Wesley pointed that out.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. He was basically asking for it, but he was still annoyed by the comment. "Well, yeah, but—" he cut himself off, "nevermind. Nevermind."

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Yes, never mind. I will deal with this. I will ask around the night of the attack and see who was spotted walking around Grape Lane since you didn't recognize them." H looked at Noah then glanced towards Anthony. "And you may pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about."