Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Well, no, but—" Anthony started a rebuttal against Wesley's accusation, but eventually decided that it wasn't worth it and just shut his mouth. He glanced towards Noah as the kid opened his mouth again to spew more bullshit. Gross. Anthony didn't say anything, but just stuck his fingers down his throat and made a retching noise to showcase how much he didn't like the kid.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley looked at Noah curiously. "If you are honest with me, of course you will be safe. You will have given me what I wanted, and it would look bad if they got revenge on you under my watch. Are you thinking of finally speaking?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Ye promise?" Noah asked. "It ain't him I'm worried about. It's his friends..." He stepped close to the bars. "'E can only beat someone when his friends are holdin' em down..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony got no reactions out of them by doing that, so he just decided to stop. He looked on with a growing curiosity as the two spoke. "Really?" he said with a questioning tone. Didn't they already establish that he has no friends? And that he's a weakling who couldn't beat someone up if he tried?

295 Posts
3 Threads

The man grinned as he wondered what he'd come up with. "Of course, but now that I know that I can let you two remain together since he can't attack you on his own." He started to straighten his sleeves. "But, if you lie or try to make a fool of me, I'll make sure it doesn't happen twice. Understand?" He honestly had no idea if Noah could understand such a clear threat.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah did consider to retract the statement for a moment. But he might well go to prison anyway, more likely thanks to Anthony. Why not take an extra risk just to get back at him. He nodded slowly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony put his hand under his chin and observed with great interest. What lie was Noah going to come up with, now? He shifted a bit to make himself more comfortable, and kept watching as if this were the most interesting thing he's ever seen.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Alright.." Wesley pulled out one of Crane's notebooks to write in and moved in his seat to face him. "I am all ears. Tell me what happened, why, and everyone involved. You have my undivided attention." He smiled at him, wondering what would come out of his mouth.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I had run into him several times, and we did not get along well... Had a few arguments. Then one night I saw him walkin' on the other side of the street. T' was on Grape lane, near Church street. He was with two men. I was still angry with him, so I called out to him that I had fucked his mother. But then all three descended upon me... They used a scarf to blindfold me and took me to a place I don't know. An abandoned house or shed, I suppose. They beat me. Well.... he did," he pointed at Anthony, "while the other two men constrained me. Then they said if I went to the coppers, they'd find me and beat me harder. They blindfolded me and dropped me off in an alley. I was too disoriented to remember exactly where... Somewhere near Grape lane. Two fishermen found me and took me to the doctor..." He did not know if the constable would believe him, but he had packed in a lot of truth among the lies, and he was interested to see how far he could get with this. Even if that bastard would only have to spend a few more nights in the cell that would be worth it.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony listened, a scowl on his face. He dropped a 'didn't happen' everytime Noah said something that was complete bullshit, and since the entire story was bullshit, it happened several times. "Why did you leave out the fact that those 'arguments' we had ended with you beating the shit out of me? Why'd I even get mad about you saying you fucked my mum? Why would I even be walking with those very real two men? Pray tell." He was getting annoyed, now. If this twit makes him spend more time here, then he's actually going to beat him.