Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah felt like he was going to lose his mind. At that moment a realization came to him. One that he had felt and had tried to ignore but, it was there and now it was glowing in his mind and his heart causing a pain he didn't want to face but could no longer ignore.

Some people could never be helped.

"Fine. It's just me thats the problem isn't it? I won't help you with your little brother or..." he took the paper and ripped it in half before his eyes. "Getting out of here. Any trouble you get into, it'll be the other constable to deal with or perhaps you'll find yourself dead in an alley after a particularly bad beating. You both seem to beg for it. So now, you figure it out yourselves. You'll still be at the mercy of the law, just not with me behind it." He threw the paper to the floor and stormed out of the station, nearly crashing into Wesley.

"My friend, what is..."

"I'm taking a break!" Elijah nearly yelled at him before walking off out of sight.

The blond constable walked in with his hand bandaged. He eyed the injured Anthony and Noah and gave a very pleased smile. "Well well well.. i guess its just us now."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah stared wide eyed at Elijah and began to panic, all the more when Elijah ripped the paper. "What... no!" He rushed over to the bars. "Crane! Crane!" he shouted, as Elijah ran out. Too late. They were left with this other bastard now. Shit. Noah sat back down on the bed and decided to keep his mouth shut.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony didn't care. That was all. Maybe he was even a little bit glad about it, actually. Elijah was obviously biased against him, and it seemed that this other constable was mostly unbiased towards him. That was good, wasn't it. "Oh no. The horror," he said with the most monotone of voices. Of course, the actual seriousness of the situation hadn't hit him yet. To him, the more important thing was Noah sitting down on the bed again, to which Anthony responded by trying to gently shove him away. His bed now.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

Wesley looked between the two. He pointed at Anthony. "Tell me what happened while I was gone. I know Crane didn't do that." He gestured towards his beaten face. "But something occurred here and I told you both to behave."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"How d'ye know Crane didn't do it?" Noah said. If Crane had abandoned him, he might as well try to pin this on him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was actually just about to answer that question honestly, but Noah beat him to it. He raised his eyebrows and exhaled in minor exasperation. This won't end well, and he knew that. But he stayed quiet. No use in interrupting them, is there?

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley chuckled. "Because I know a secret about him. But tell me then, how did he do it to you? Neither of you injured him or escaped so I want to hear how this scene played out."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I'll leave it to yer imagination, since that's what ye like to follow." Noah said.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony rolled his eyes. Time to be an adult for once in his life. "I called his girlfriend a whore and then he beat the shit out of me."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley looked unamused until Anthony spoke. He smiled brightly and nodded. "That sounds more likely. I think someone is going to get released tonight if they just write an apology to a certain priest." He gave Anthony an approving look as he pulled out some paper and sat down beginning to write. "Looks like you've just got assault added onto your record twice in one day, Mister Longbottom. Its almost impressive. "