Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Remember Me? [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Abilene Kildare
Abilene's smile flickered. "Aye, it is," she replied and twiddled her thumbs, a bit of a nervous habit of hers. "My sister was supposed to come with me, and she still wants to, but our grandmother won't allow it for now. She says Linnie is too young and too frail-" Abilene winced, hating the word. "-to come to Whitby now. But she is nineteen already and it isn't as if she can go anywhere in London, either." She shook her head. "It would be nice to have a fellow around," she admitted, "only problem is I haven't found one yet." Well, other than the fellows in London. Who only sought her for her appearance and brought down her self-esteem quite a bit through their arrogant pursuits.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"That will come soon enough," said Rose with a smile - an envying smile. "And perhaps your grandmother will relent in time, when you've shown her you can look after yourself here..."
Abilene Kildare
Abilene nodded. She wasn't sure what to say now, but the wind saved her, more or less. It came rushing through the street and cries of passerby were given as their clothes and belongings blew about. Someone's large brimmed hat came flapping through the air at Abilene but she didn't notice as the wind was sweeping her blonde hair in front of her face over and over.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose reached out and caught the hat. When she hat come back from returning it to it's owner, she said. "I should move on of I'll be in trouble for being late. It's nice to have you back, Abilene."
Abilene Kildare
Abilene smiled at Rose and replied, "I'm glad to be back, and it's good to see you again, Rose. Thank you for stopping to chat with me." The wind swept through again and she held back her hair with one hand as she turned away, issuing a polite and friendly farewell to her childhood friend before going on her way to the seashore like she'd initially planned.