Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] You Never Know [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Feeling's mutual," Anthony said, before glancing away for a moment. He quickly looked back at the man, though, and didn't let go of that vaguely flirtatious persona for even a second. "and, yes I am. Been here for all my life." He smiled.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias nodded. There was still something strange about the way the other man was looking at him. But maybe that was just his face. "I'm from Castleton, on the moors. But I like Whitby." Relevant info. He preferred his newspaper.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh, I've never been there. Is it nice?" Anthony briefly forgot about his drink, and just looked up at Tobias expectantly.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Aye, I think so at least, though not everyone agrees. The moors can be a bit of a rough place. A wild beauty, rather than... the the ordered kind of beauty of a garden. But I've always loved it." Well well, here he was, talking. "The air is fresher there too, than here in town with all that smoke."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"That sounds nice," no it doesn't, "though I don't really like...nature all that much, really. I like town better. But the moors do sound lovely." Anthony finally remembered his drink and rushed to drink it again, proceeded to spill a little on himself, but just ignored that and flashed a smile as he kept looking at Tobias.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Did this guy... know how to hold a glass? "I couldn't live i town for long, I suppose. Too noisy." Tobias said. "Though it is convenient to have all the businesses close-by." He drank some of his own beer. Without spilling.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Only on a good day.

"I don't know. I quite like it," Anthony shrugged, and put the glass down, not very eager about potentially spilling all that drink on him again. "it takes some getting used to, though, I guess." He inched ever so slightly closer to the man.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias didn't notice. He nodded and sipped his drink again. Awkward silence again. Why did people enjoy small talk?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony inched even closer. Why was this man not paying attention to him anymore.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias drank and wandered off into his own thoughts.