Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

"I will look into it. He claimed two of his sons believed you were responsible outside of what he would say, so I am going to question them. Do you have anyone who can agree to what you claim?" He watched the other man as he took him straight to the station where Elijah would be.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Noah had talked, huh? Little cowardly bastard. "That I'm innocent? Aren't you the one that's supposed to prove me guilty?"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley frowned more. "About what you said about Mister Longbottom. I have two who supposedly know something. They won't talk because they are afraid of you and your mob." He gestured at the fishermen trailing them. "You don't look innocent in that claim. And taking you into jail for questioning doesn't mean you will be charged and kept here." But he was totally planning it
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Good, because Ben wasn't planning on staying there. "Supposedly know something. You're wasting yer time, ser. Harry and I have been enemies since childhood. He's just lookin' for a way to get me into trouble."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley arched his brow. "Surely you aren't his only enemy and he would want real justice for his son. And I hope you aren't trying to insult my intelligence by thinking I can't tell the difference between a real report and a feud after a little questioning."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben would gladly insult the man's intelligence. "The Longbottoms don't care about their children. They're drunks who don't know where their children are half the time. I've regularly had some of the Longbottom children in my house and fed them because their own parents didn't care to do it, including Noah." That wasn't even a lie.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Are you telling me because you fed the boy that he is immune to your wrath? Or because his family is negligent they never care? It could be that he suddenly does care because your name is involved." Wesley was finding out a few things about Ben character wise he could have used in court he was cetain.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye it could be. The town could flood tomorrow, but I don't see you timberin' yer house shut..."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley sighed and grabbed his jacket to make him walk faster. "Mine is far more likely. I believe in the pettiness in mankind far more than random acts of a selfish god. So let's hurry up if you aren't going to help me." He looked almost relieved as the station came into view.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I believe in a God who punishes those who misuse their power..." Ben muttered. He stumbled along as the man pulled his jacket. "Hold on. I can't go that fast."