Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley frowned sharply. "Control your kid or I will arrest him for attacking me." He looked to the boy coldly. "People like you walk all over Elijah. I am here to help him."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"I don't walk over him! I'd fall off. He's so tall and skinny!" Bram shouted.

"Bram! Go home! I mean it!"

By then Anne and reached them and dragged him away, though she herself was in tears.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley watched them before going back to take Ben to the jail. "Your family is running wild, learn to control them before someone else does." He frowned and walked behind to keep an eye on him.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben glared but didn't say anything. Some people had come out of their home, and a woman from across the yard comforted Bram and Anne. Some fishermen followed them.

"What are ye takin' him in for!? He's a good man. He ain't done nowt!"

"Let him go!"

"Where's Crane!?"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley glared at them and tried to force Ben to walk faster. "Back to your homes! Unless you have information about an attack, turn away and go inside. Your easy days are over. Until crime goes down, I am going nowhere!"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

The fishermen said nothing, but started following at a distance like a pack of wolves watching a prey they weren't sure they'd risk attacking. Ben walked along, but seemed pleased.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley frowned. "Your friends don't know when to quit. I am starting to believe the other guy a lot more. Looks like you could get your buddies to beat up a kid. This is going to be in the report. I may have to make an example of you. I hope you didn't care about seeing your kids without bars between you any time soon ..." He shook his head wishing Elijah had brought him in for questioning, then he wouldn't have to do this dirty work.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I didn't do a thing. You can't lock me up without evidence." Ben said, and he almost added a 'you bastard'. What in the world had possessed Elijah to bring this twit over. He had thought the new constable would restore order, not act like a tyrant. The fishermen still followed at a distance.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley frowned. "No one is giving evidence and you all think this is a big joke. You are the only person named, and you aren't taking it seriously. So I'm afraid I am holding you on the evidence of the victim's testimony. People want justice in this town, so accept it."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben scoffed. "Harry Longbottom's testimony? So if I say he's a fraud who makes half his money deceiving people, and no doubt does a little smuggling here and there, you'll arrest him?"