Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Fox at the Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"You weren't going to." Ben muttered. But then the door opened. As the constable spoke, he stared at him coolly. "I'll try to remember that," was all he said, and he got up.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley glared at him. "Don't start with me. I will lock you away and lose the key."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben stared at the playground bully made constable. "Good thing Whitby has locksmiths." He started to walk.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley watched him leave. "Must be hard there's someone in town you can't bully. I'll be looking into you, and I won't be satisfied until you are off the streets for good."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Ye might have to look hard." Ben said. But then he left because he didn't want the man to find a reason to arrest him. Though he tried to act cool, he was much shaken. If they found him guilty, would he be fined? How could he afford it? Would he go to prison? He would never survive it. What would become of his children? Ben clenched his fists. That bastard.