Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Who Killed Carrington?

25 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/him/his

Did I do it? I ain't never done wrong to any Cabbindown, Crabbyd... Carry... I don't even know them! I was just in the pub, minding my own business. I think... Yeah!

162 Posts
4 Threads

Look, if the traces do lead back to us, it was Anita.

185 Posts
7 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

I was afraid of him, but I did not kill him. I did not poison him in his sleep like the other girls suggested. I have been too busy on my back. No matter that he would not let me leave, that another girl disappeared and we all think it's him... Listen, I couldn't have killed him.

91 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

I could have done it, sure. He could have said something insulting to me on the street cause he thinks I'm a nobody. Getting rid of a Carrington is a great way to show how big I really am, that people shouldn't laugh at me. And I got the knife to do it too! But I didn't follow the guy to the first dark alley he tried to pass through to get to that street, and then take him out. I could have, it would be so easy. But I didn't really...

153 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

People blamed me for a murder once already. I got it, I'm not a good guy and I got a handsome but bad face. But I didn't kill that girl and I didn't kill him. What will it take for people to realize I'm not a murderer?! He definitely deserved it, I see that guy pass by the inn sometimes and I hear things. And maybe I bumped him in the street and we got into a heated argument. It doesn't mean I'm the one who killed him. He's got to have a list of enemies a mile long!