Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Heavy Horses [Market, Shops and Spas]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony laughed softly, "Oh yes and you have to please all of those people. I can just imagine how difficult they can be sometimes! Though I don't imagine you'd ever change it up to be a salesman like myself.'

194 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'6"

Lou gave a chuckle. "I'm too talkative and I like to please people too much to be a salesman. I'd just give away my wares for free to the poor souls I happened upon!"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony grinned and closed his hands together. 'You are far too good. You would be an awful salesman, you have to be a bit heartless if you want to make money in this world though. I'm glad you found a job that fits your personality."

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou grinned and raised his almost-empty cider in a toast to Pony's words. "Hear hear to that!"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony laughed as he clanked their cups together. "And may it keep our pockets from being empty."

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou laughed as well and downed the rest of his cider, then wiped his mouth with the napkin he'd been given with his sandwich, which was also in his stomach by now. His manners were surprisingly polite for a low-income fellow from a lower-class family, but Lou didn't much realize this. Now that he was done with his meal, he looked out the window and saw the storm was easing up, the rain not crashing against the windows anymore meaning the wind had either stalled or changed direction. He hoped it was the former. Lou thought he should probably get home to Maddie soon, as with this weather, Kip would get sick if she was towing the cab around and he was willing to lose half a day's wages (that of which would probably be low anyhow considering the rain would keep most folks indoors) to keep her healthy.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony noticed the weather and nodded to him. "I think we should both make use of the weather and get our girls back home." He didn't have a home for the moment, but he did have the stable at the inn for now to use. He stood up and nodded towards Lou. "It's been very nice to meet you."

194 Posts
2 Threads

Lou nodded with a smile and tipped his cabbie hat to Pony as he stood and put it back on his head. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. McBride." He thanked him for the meal and extended the offer of a place to sleep and keep Jenny once more on both counts before bidding the fellow a cheerful farewell and heading on his way home, whistling to himself as he went.