Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Blood Money [Market, Shops and Spas]

50 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: he him
Height: 5'2"

Gus looked at the man in concern. "You are not eating?" He shook his head. "Well, how about I pack it and you take it with you? Perhaps the smells in this place make you not well, it happens to a lot. Perhaps that is a reason I find myself eating alone so much, I have lived with it so much I do not even notice it." He stood and turned away to get a little box to put the food in so that it wouldn't get mixed up.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"No, it's fine," Anthony said, and began to reluctantly actually eat the food. Forcing himself to do that made him feel a bit sick, but it was fine, really. "it's fine." He really just wanted to get this all over with and go back home, but he did not want to take the food with him, for some reason.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus looked confused but slowly sat. "If you are sure, just do not force yourself." He went back to eating, not letting the other man's strange mood deter his determination to have a nice meal.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah, I'm sure," Anthony said, before going back to forcing himself to eat, again. This was absolutely excruciating, but he was going to get this done and over with, goddamnit.

50 Posts
1 Thread

The old man across from him finished his food rather quickly and hummed happily as he began to wash the dishes except what Anthony had. "Take your time, there is no rush."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

It took a long time for Anthony to finish his food. On one hand, he wasn't starving anymore, but on the other, everything was terrible and he felt like he was going to puke. Thankfully, that didn't happen, and so he just sat there and awkwardly stared at the empty plate before him. There really was no point in coming here, was there?

50 Posts
1 Thread

"Oh finished already? Wonderful, it might help you in the cold." He took the plate to wash it. "Did you need anything? I may have enough money for a room at the inn.' He started to walk slowly towards the other room to dig into a drawer that he kept some coins in case he needed them without digging into his purse.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"No," Anthony shook his head, and covered his lower face a little with his hand, just in case. "I have a home." Why did everyone think he was homeless?

50 Posts
1 Thread

"Oh? Well that is good to hear. Normally the souls that wander at night are not so lucky, but some are just not thinking straight. You seemed to have a level head so I thought perhaps you were down in your luck." He smiled and turned to walk him to the door. "Then I suppose you just needed some food, it happens sadly far too often."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...Yeah," Anthony nodded, absolutely ready to leave now. He considered finally doing what he actually came here to do, but quickly decided against it. Trying to rob someone while in this state was not wise. Besides, this guy seemed nice enough. "I guess it does."