Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Blood Money [Market, Shops and Spas]

50 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: he him
Height: 5'2"

Gus smiled before thinking, "Oh wait a moment.." He left to go into another room. He opened a cupboard and took something out and came back. "Here, it's a jacket from when i was a young man. It's very cold out there and you do not look dressed warm enough." He held out the old woolen coat and smiled at Anthony oblivious to what his plans had been. "Just stay safe. I don't want to see you back here.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony looked confused as the man left, and just waited for him to return, mildly curious about what he's doing. He looked at the jacket for a moment and took it. He was never going to wear it, but he appreciated the meaning behind it. "Oh. Thank you," he said. "....right. I will." This was getting more awkward by the minute, and he was just waiting for his cue to leave.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus watched the man expectantly. He wasn't moving until the man put the coat on, after all it was cold outside. "Come on, put it on to make sure it fits alright. You do not want to go out in such a chilly night without it."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was not pleased at having to put it on, but he did so without any whining. It actually fit him fine, he mostly just felt weird and awkward about wearing something that someone else had already worn plenty of times. He was going to take it off as soon as he leaves, anyway, so it wasn't as big of a deal as it would've been, but still.

50 Posts
1 Thread

"Wonderful, it fits like a charm and looks wonderful on you.' He walked to the door to let the man out. "Be safe, Anthony. Don't wander too much at night, it can be dangerous."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony tried not to seem too eager about finally getting to leave. "...Thanks," he said, only a bit awkwardly, "I won't, then." That was a complete and utter lie, of course, but this man didn't need to know that.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus nodded and showed him to the door and opened it. He shook the man's hand as he said his goodbye. "I hope you do not have trouble finding good food in the future. Goodbye now."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Right," Anthony nodded and shook the man's hand. "well, goodbye." And with that, he finally took his leave.