Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Blood Money [Market, Shops and Spas]

50 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: he him
Height: 5'2"

It was a night of the week when Gus did not have his assistant there. He had to admit he missed the girl, but it was not hard to do things on his own, he had been doing it for decades. After finishing the work temporarily, he stepped out to take out his refuse, he liked keeping things neat and clean. It was important in his career as well as for his own health. He tilted his head as he thought he heard someone. He adjusted his glasses and blinked.

"Is someone out there? If you're hungry I was just about to make some dinner. I would be happy to bring you some food." He turned to walk slowly back into the house.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

It had been a bit of time since Anthony's little outburst at Elijah, but he was still angry, bitter and feeling kind of petty.. He remembered that he said something about him drinking and robbing people, so he was going to do both of those things, out of pure spite. He hadn't yet drunk anything, which was a little bit of a problem for him, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. For now, he was just walking around, looking for anyone who seemed to have at least a little bit of money. It was night, so there weren't a lot of people who conformed to those standards. He eventually gave up on looking for someone wealthy-looking, and just resigned himself to finding literally anyone.

He found someone, eventually. He was too tired and kind of sick of this search to actually give a fuck about who it actually was — he just wanted to try and take their money and get the fuck out of here and back to a pub or something. Or, well, that's what he thought he was going to do. Not everything goes according to plan all the time, though. "...What?"

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus looked back up at Anthony, still not seeing him clearly. "You are hungry, right? Let me share my dinner with you. It would warm your bones on such a cold night. No one should be out at this hour, so you are probably starving." He smiled sweetly and went in, not worrying to lock the door behind him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well.........yeah......." he muttered to himself an answer to the question. Of course he was hungry. But he was still skeptical enough to not just trust this random stranger. ...Whatever. It didn't really matter, did it? If he dies or something, then that's fine, but if he actually just gets fed then that's fine too. Anthony hesitated for a moment, and then followed the man inside the house.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus walked to the kitchen that was across from a room with bottles and jars and a drain in the floor. The room smelled terrible of chemicals but the man was clearly used to it as he started to make the man a plate from the kitchen. "You look rather skinny. I think you need some extra fish." He took another piece of a fillet and placed it on a plate with beans and a little cooked barley. "I try to make a meal as complete as I can. Cooking just for yourself for years, its easy to know what will keep well." He held up the plate for the man to take.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He had been here for less than a minute, but he already disliked this place. It felt...off. Anthony was a bit on edge as he just stood aloofly in the kitchen, already expecting things to go wrong. He fidgeted with his hands a little bit, until the man handed him the plate, and then he just held it awkwardly. "Oh. Okay." Was he just being paranoid, or was this all actually this odd? He was probably just being paranoid.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus held out his hand towards the table that had two extra chairs. "Please, sit. Don't just stand there, make yourself comfortable." Gus chuckled softly as he sat and started to eat. "What is your name, young man?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony sat down, albeit slightly reluctantly. It didn't help to make him feel any more comfortable — he still felt exactly as aloof as he did before. He began to pick at his food a little. "...Anthony." He sure as hell wasn't about to tell this guy his full name. The first name would do fine.

50 Posts
1 Thread

Gus nodded as he ate. "That's a very good classic name. I am Gus, it's very nice to meet you." He smiled and went quiet so that they could enjoy the meal. He would have asked but the man didn't seem like the talkative type and there were a lot like that around the area.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah," Anthony nodded, and went back to staring at his food. This was uncomfortable, and he really just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. But he still kept only picking at his food. Despite his hunger, he didn't have enough of an appetite to just eat.