Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Past and Present [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"I am used to rumors..." What she didn't say was she was worried about said rumors getting to the wrong person and her being punished for it. Darius might notice the faraway look in her eyes for just a moment, but that was all it was. She followed him to where he led her, nevertheless, keeping her head down and her eyes shifting about for sight of Magnus. Thankfully, and what she did not know, Magnus had gone out of town on business, so he was nowhere to be found. "You are greedy for me as your model?" she asked with surprise.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him

Darius nodded as he led her to sit in a chair by the window so that the sunlight would hit her. He dug around to put up some peacock feathers he had gathered and put down a little silk for a part of a backdrop. "Now where is it.' He muttered to himself as he checked a wardrobe and a chest before realizing she spoke to him. "What? Well yes. I am happy that you model for me alone, that makes me greedy and selfish a little. Does that upset you?" He tilted his head but went back to digging until he pulled out a huge fur perhaps from a bear. "Here we go." He looked at it on the chair and pulled it aside. He was about to ask for her help but knew he couldn't risk straining his model. He huffed as he used his power to push a heavy but elegant looking love seat by the window. He flung the fur over it and then put down his easel and looked at the view. "I think that will do.. what would you like to wear for it?" He looked at her with a smile. "I am thinking exotic hunting princess."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"No, it pleases me that you think I am worthy," she chuckled as she watched him moving things around. At his next question toward her, she tilted her head, "You decide. I've already wore nothing for you, I can do it again if you wish." Of course she would sit naked for him anytime, but he didn't need to know that, she doubted he saw her with more than the eyes of an artist. She looked at him quizzically as she waited for his reply, wanting to go by his vision.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius waved her off. "I want a piece of you in this piece. That is my vision. So what do you feel like wearing? You can wear as much or as little as you like. The only thing I require to not be covered is your face, more specifically your eyes, but I would prefer the entire face. It is a work of nature's art." He grinned and showed that he had some random fabrics. " I can check the storage for real dresses if you prefer. I am certain I can find some very nice stuff there if you wanted. You can even sit wearing what you have if that is what you like."

339 Posts
19 Threads

She decided to go buff again. Sonia did not need help with her clothes, she was a pro at dropping trou. Her clothes ended up pooling at her feet on the floor, then were picked up and draped over the chair he wasn't painting. She moved to where he wanted her to pose and said, "Tell me how you want me to pose."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded as she undressed, letting her be how she felt. He waited for when she was finished and eyed her. "Alright, I have an idea.." He gestured for her to lay down and face him. "Let's see.. about.." He moved her legs and gestured very lightly with his fingertips so her body was curled, back arched. He had her chin rest on the palm of her hand and her hair trailing over her shoulders. While she was nude, very little was actually revealed at that angle. "Now.. " He moved back to the canvas then returned to her so that her face was aligned to stare straight at him. "There we go. You look beautiful and like a predator who could tear a man to pieces. It's perfect.' He looked delighted at the vision was going to create. "Are you happy with this?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I like that idea," she said as he finished posing her. She was quite comfortable as she had been the last time he had painted her. "This is nice." She said as she relaxed where she was at. Sonia let her eyes stay on him as they both prepared for the painting in question. She could, indeed, see where this was going and she liked the thought of being portrayed as something and someone fierce like that. It made her feel sexy, to be quite honest. "You are very easy to work with, you know?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius was preparing his oils and looked at her confused. "Really? I suppose we just get along well, but I also don't normally use human models. You're an exception." He smiled at her briefly and returned to his work before he started to put paint to canvas, constantly looking back at her. "But I must say, you are really easy to work with too."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I am glad you think so," she murmured as she watched him work. Of course, she could not see his work, just the easel and the back of the canvas. "One day I will be free of the Diamond Pony," she said almost too softly, "that perhaps I might be free to let you paint me whenever you wish." And that maybe you would look at me like a woman and not a model, she thought a little bitterly. Working on her back was so tiresome and taxing. Well, not when she was modeling, anyway.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked up at her curiously. "Oh yeah, that is where you work." He nodded quickly as he recalled going there to get her painting. "Interesting place. Why can't you just leave?" His head hide back behind the canvas. "I am pretty clueless about such things.." Though he did have vague memories of Chris wanting to go to such places and him making excuses to leave. "Well, if it means getting to paint you more, let me know if I can ever do something to help." He spoke casually as he didn't know the seriousness of the situation, and he was slightly focused on the image appearing before him.