Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Just a walk [Market, Shops and Spas]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose turned to look at him. "To imagine I hate the smoke in Whitby... And thought it was the worst in York. I suppose it's why t' tourists like comin' here then."

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"It's a lot cleaner here in me mind than it is in London," he agreed, giving his opinion. "But enough about London." He didn't want to sour the walk with complaints about London.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

At the top of the stairs, they passed through a little tunnel, and found themselves on the West Cliff at a higher section of town, dominated by new stately hotel buildings, which stood in start contrast with the slum below. "How long have you been in Whitby?" she asked, to help change the subject. She turned and admired the view of the town and harbour below and the old Norman church and abbey ruins on the opposite cliff.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Six months, I reckon?" he wondered aloud as they continued to walk up the stairs and found a spectacular view that he also turned to admire. "Ain't that somethin', Miss Rose?" He had a relaxed look to him by that point and a boyish grin on his face as he looked at the wonder before them. "What a view."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"I'm glad you came here," Rose said quietly. She admired the view, but then glanced sideways to the handsome baker. She liked that smile on his face. It seemed the first natural and relaxed thing ever since their flirting had started, and it looked kind. "It is lovely indeed," she said, turning her eyes back at the opposite cliff. "I'm born in Whitby, and spent most of me life here, but I can still enjoy t' view."

298 Posts
5 Threads

"I can see why ye would want to. It's breathtakin'." He glanced over as well and... was that color rising in his neck? Yes. Yes it was. "Thank ye for bringin' me here, Miss Rose," Andrew said a little gruffly before clearing his throat and rubbing at the back of his neck.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Glad to do so. Thank ye for joinin' me." Rose said. She looked at him. Was that a blush? Rose couldn't suppress a satisfied smile that made her blush as well and she quickly looked away. "Let's go there and we can see the sea." She pointed and started leading them to the north side of the cliff.

298 Posts
5 Threads

He was happy to follow her along the cliff to see the sea. "Alright," he said in reply, his voice sounding enthusiastic. Andrew's smile only widened as the ocean came into view.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose led them to the north side. Below was a steep slope leading down to the a small parade and the beach beyond it. A cold wind blew into their faces from sea and Rose finally closed her coat and dug her hands into sea. "It's a good deal colder than summer, but I do enjoy it more when it's quiet like this," she said.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"It's beautiful," he said. And it truly was. He had seen the ocean before of course, how could one not whilst living in England? But he had never really stopped and taken the time to appreciate it. What better way to appreciate it than with someone one was developing some feelings for?