Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] School's Out! [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram jumped up as soon as the boys were knocked off him and he punched one in the face. Then he jumped on the back of the boy who had tackled Clover and started punching his ears.
Clover Mulvahil
Clover joined Bram in the fight again, taking down one older boy between the pair of them, but then Clover was roughly shoved away and tackled to the ground. He started to cry out, first from shock, then pain, as the biggest older boy landed his fist again and again on Clover's body.

391 Posts
5 Threads

When Bram saw what was happening, he jumped right on that boy's back with a "LEAVEHIMALONE" and he dug his teeth into the boy's shoulder.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

Uriel heard the hubbub and decided to go see what was going on. When he saw that there was a fight happening, the big man bellowed, "Break it up. Now." He would break it up physically if the boys did not stop what they were doing. "You, stop it," he said to the older kid.
Clover Mulvahil
Clover rolled away from the older boys punches and groaned. He swiped at the tears on his cheeks, embarrassed, and found he had blood on his hands when he did so. He'd been sitting up as he did this, but now he felt rather dizzy at the pain in his nose and the sight of bright red blood on his hands and toppled over backward in a dead faint.

391 Posts
5 Threads

The older boy shouted when Bram bit his shoulder, and he tried to swing the boy off him, but Bram only cling tighter. Then the teacher intervened and the boy stopped moving. Bram slid off his back. Uh oh. "He attacked us out of nowhere!" he shouted, before anyone else could tell the teacher what happened.

But then Clover fainted and Bram shouted at the older boy. "YE KILLED HIM! YE KILLED HIM! YOU"RE GONNA DIE!"

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

"Enough, Bram, he's only fainted. Everybody move out of the way. Bram, I need you to get one of the cloths from the breadbaskets and I need you to get it wet from the well pump. Can you do that for me?" And then his attention was on the fainted boy, who's hand was lifted and patted at awkwardly to try and rouse him. "Come on, kid, wake up."
Clover Mulvahil
It took Clover a few moments, but he came to and blinked blearily up at the school teacher. "Mr. Miejer-" He quickly sat up, but got dizzy quite quickly and had to stop moving to clear his spinning head. "I didn't mean to- they hit him first- my coat- I only wanted to help-" Clover dropped his head, embarrassed to have been fighting. What would his father say when he heard of this? What would Miss Calloway think of him? He sighed and accepted another's child's offer to help him get up. He stood and brushed off his shirt, realizing with a sinking heart that he still didn't know where his coat was. "Mr. Miejer, can you help me find my coat? I think someone took it, but... but I don't know."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram gave the older boy a hard glare and ran his finger across his throat. But then he did what the teacher said. When he returned Clover was awake. Bram handed the cloth to Mr. Meijer - it was dry, because he had forgotten the second order - and he turned to the older boy. "They're gonna hang you, Phillips!"
Clover Mulvahil
Clover yelped. "Hang him?!" It was just a fist fight over a lost coat, was it really worth a hanging? Clover felt panic rising in him. Was this why his father told him never to fight? His Pa's reasoning had been he'd be better off keeping his fists to himself in every way, but did he really mean to warn him that someone could be hanged?! Good grief!