Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Hole in One
Artistic Aristocrat

246 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius had seen the ball approaching as he ran up to him and if he had tried a hundred more times, it wouldn't have aimed as true as this. As the ball hit the man in the face, his eyes widened and his lips curled into a smile.

He immediately wiped his grin and looked at his caddy, "Not a word to anyone.." He made his way up to the man and covered his face to stifle any unnecessary sounds.

"I thought you were a lawyer. Now let me just see. I doubt you're blind. These are really light balls." He moved to grab his hands and pull them aside. "We will see how badly you need a doctor." He certainly wanted to laugh in his face but it wouldn't help his case if this guy did get authorities involved over assault by golf ball.
Barrister

316 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

"You're WRONG," Zechariah howled, now clutching his own face hard enough to leave red marks.

If nothing else, shouting that was a sort of painkiller in itself.

"Stop it," Zechariah demanded, though the size difference was not lost on him. "Please," he amended with gritted teeth and one glaring eye, still clutching stubbornly to his face.
Artistic Aristocrat

246 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius snorted in frustration and grabbed his wrists tighter. "It was fate that injured you, perhaps karma. Now let go and let me see or else I'll leave you here to die! And that too will be your fault." He said sharply as he tried to pull his hands free to look at his face. "I am trying to help but you are acting like a small child!" He wanted to cover his ears at the man's howling but he did feel perhaps a tiny hint of guilt that it happened but he comforted himself to know the man certainly deserved it for the misery his choices in life had caused.
Barrister

316 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

"What did I do?!" Zechariah snapped, though his hands briefly loosened and he dragged forward at his yanking. "Hey!"

There was nothing more than reddened skin, but his hands scampered right back and he ducked his face into his elbow.

He very maturely elbowed him (face still hidden in the crook of his arm) at the 'small child' accusation.