Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Hole in One [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius relaxed when Zech had stopped struggling. He'd almost let him up when asked but became worried it was a ruse. He pinned down his shoulders. "You haven't apologized and how do I know you won't just push me down next?"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

“Because I need to wash my face and comb my hair,” Zechariah said plainly, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

To Darius’ credit, he had not especially manhandled his hair.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shook his head. "You'll want to change too.
Probably all green from the grass." He laughed and spent a moment idly fixing his captive's hair. "Good as new. Now, that apology?"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah fixed a smile on. Patted Darius’ hand to resist swatting it away.

“Release me, please, and it will be as if we are meeting for the first time.”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rose his brow and frowned. He batted the hand away but stood. "Fine. It will be the best you'll offer me. Just know that I'll always want that apology here, deep inside of me." He tapped his chest over his heart before he stood up and offered his hand. "Darius Carrington, good to meet you."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

He took Darius’ hand – slowly, suspiciously – before finally accepting it and raising from one knee off the ground. He squeezed his hand firmly, and his eyes glittered with something mischievous.

Oh! He would always want something from him.

“Zechariah Mire, Esquire.”

Chris always called him Zack, and it might have been in part to that sound in the middle that did not occur in a whole lot of popular languages. (Or it might have just been because he was a dick.)

Immediately after taking his hand back, Zechariah brushed off his front like the vain creature he was.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and was relieved he didn't try to punch him in the face or strangle him there in the course. Though he'd never known him to be violent, he didn't know him that well at all.

"Well then, it is good to meet you. I'd get that eye checked out if I were you. All sorts of things falling out of the sky these days. " He smirked and bent down to brush some grass off his knees before turning away to head back to his gear to continue playing.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

“We just met,” Zechariah ‘reminded’ with a honeytrap smile. “Goodbye, Darius.”

Hmph … he looked good bent over.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and spoke slowly as if he couldn't hear him properly, "that's why I said it was good to meet you. Anyway, good bye, hope your game goes well." He held up an arm to wave and walked away.