Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Using a Ladle on a Sinking Ship [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah grinned and adjusted himself to move Anthony slowly from his lap and slip his arm under the man's legs. He moved him to beside him but didn't let go. As he stood, he swept Anthony up into his arms and grinned looking at his face. "See? Now where would you like me to carry you? Or shall I just hold you for a while?" He hoped it made him appear more as a dashing prince from a fairy tale than a man simply holding another man in their living room.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony didn't think that he'd actually just do it, right now. His smile faded for a bit as he tried to get used to this all, and he held onto Elijah quite tightly, out of fear of falling or anything like that. His smile returned, though, when he looked at Elijah. "You're...strong," he laughed awkwardly, and avoided his questions.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah laughed and grinned, "Well I suppose I am. I've gotten quite the work out from helping carry people home or to a doctor, I suppose." Not to mention the bar fights he'd usually try to stop or the criminals he'd literally attempt to chase down. "It means I can do this, so that's wonderful because I like holding you." He chuckled softer as he did like the way Anthony clung to him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, I'm glad," Anthony said. The idea of someone training for years only to end up using those skills to just hold his boyfriend was also very funny, but he wasn't going to complain about it. After some time, Anthony relaxed his grip a bit, because he trusted Elijah not to drop him or somwthing. "it's good that I also like being held, then." Wonderful couple dynamics, here.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

This was indeed joy, and though it was a bit tiring to hold him for a long while he wasn't about to complain as he rest his head against Anthony's. "I couldn't agree more. I am enjoying myself." Though he would have to set him down he was delaying it as long as possible and was enjoying the look in the other man's eyes. "You make a wonderful bride." He grinned, referring to the type of way he carried him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was a bit confused by that comment at first, but he quickly realized why Elijah said that. "So I'm a wife, now, or..?" he laughed. It was only a joke so he was alright with being called a bride and a wife, even if otherwise he would have despised it. It was fine. Anthony grinned as he looked at Elijah, very unaware of the physical strain he was causing him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged slightly though it wasn't an easy motion. He chuckled slightly and a small blush touched his cheeks as he looked up at Anthony. "For the moment, you fit the part perfectly." As if it were on purpose and not because he started to worry his arms might weaken and drop him, he sat back on the sofa with the man in his arms, resting on his lap. His head rested on his shoulder and he closed his eyes. "This is nice though, truly..."