Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Can Only Go Wrong [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Oh yeah..." Harry nodded. "I've done all sorts." Relevant information. Clearly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony nodded yet again. How many times has he nodded in just this one conversation? "...Yeah. I feel like...people generally do. Things for money. Multiple things, even," he said.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye, that's true..." Harry said, thoughtfully. This guy was clearly intelligent.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Just something to think about," Anthony shrugged, taking a moment to drink a bit from his glass.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry nodded and tried to think about it. But he had forgotten what to think about. "Ah, it's all shite, anyway." Pub conversation.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"If you say so, I guess," Anthony said, not bothering to actually argue against that. "I don't think it's all bad, though."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye its shite," Harry affirmed. "They don't care our houses are fallin' apart an' there's no jobs... And t' constable is doin' a bad job too!" Someone said that was in the newspapers. So it had to be true.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, no. "I mean... I guess so, kind of," Anthony shrugged. "it's...not really that shit, though. Like, it kind of is, but it really isn't?" Yeah, everything sucked, but not that much.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"I guess so..." Harry drank some more. Alas, the silence would not last for long. "There's been more muggin' though and that lousy constable ain't doin' nowt about it. An' someone broke my roof, but they didn't arrest her either." Maybe because he never reported it. He didn't remember.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I mean... it's not like he can just deal with everything by himself," Anthony said in a totally not biased way. And ignored the fact that he himself was one of the reasons there was more mugging. "sorry about your roof, though, I guess."