Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Painful Memory? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

That made Anne drop the tray again, just as she was coming up. She jumped back a little and now turned crimson. "I didn't mean to, ser! I really didn't!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony flinched as she dropped the tray. Well. At least that served as a confirmation for him that she was that girl. Provided that they were thinking of the same thing, of course. "Oh. Well. It's fine, I guess," he said. He's been beat up by teenagers so many times, now, that it feels routine to him. "okay, but really. Are you, like.....alright?" Because he was getting this vibe that she wasn't alright.

629 Posts
22 Threads

That surprised her. She took a deep breath, some of the tension leaving her body. "Aye ser. It's just... I was so ashamed." And afraid that he would be carrying a grudge. "I hope it didn't hurt long. I was awfully wicked." She looked down so as to avoid his eye.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Okay, so they were thinking of the same thing. He didn't know whether to be glad about that or not. "Oh. Well. It did hurt for a bit," he said, unintentionally showing off just how bad he was at dealing with this situation. Anthony put his hand to his jaw, and then immediately winced and pulled it away as he touched a bruise. (In Anne's defense, though, that bruise was actually just Noah's fault.)

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne grasped. "Are ye still hurting!?" Poor Anne began to think that she was the most evil girl in Whitby.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

This was so awkward. "Well. Yes?" Anthony said, a bit too out of it to consider the fact that she was probably asking whether he was still hurting because of her. Oh well. Anthony was being honest.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne never knew that she could punch and kick so hard. But in all fairness, she considered, she had been fighting for her brother's life and hadn't held back. Bram of course, had been nothing but a dramatic twat, and Anne felt terrible now. "I'm awful..." She muttered, devastated.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, no. Anthony was not at all equipped to deal with such a situation. "Uh. No, you aren't?" he tried to reassure her. "I mean, it sucked, but it wasn't the worst that'sĀ happenedĀ to me." It was kinda up there, though. But he didn't think it appropriate to say that.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne looked up at him for a moment with shock and pity all etched over her round face. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. If someone had done worse to him, this man was really to be pitied. Anne looked down again in shame and guilt. "I hope you didn't get angry with Elijah over this. It's all my fault. We shouldn't have gone over there to begin with. I'm so sorry."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...No, I didn't do that. I mean, I was kind of angry about it, but..." the end of his sentence trailed off. Anthony did not know how to deal with this. "it's not really a big deal. So you shouldn't really worry about it. I mean, just recently I've had a lot of worse things happen to me. I'm not...very mad at you anymore, or anything." He barely even understood what he was ranting abour, himself."