Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Doing the rounds [Market, Shops and Spas]
Donald Westwood
Donald was out about doing his delivery rounds. Despite his initial reservations, the 13-year-old was now rather enjoying helping his family earn money by delivering goods to other people. He originally wanted to join his dad in the gasworks, but being a delivery boy was more enjoyable, and the youngster got to meet some friendly people and get known around the town. He always tried to be as polite and respectful as possible.

Today the Welsh lad was delivering from bread from the bakery to a household. He carefully packed the hot loaves into his basket and set out off towards his destination. He felt especially positive and happy today. He thought that it was going to be a good day.

70 Posts
0 Threads

William and his father had returned from sea early. They had noticed the wind turning, and had returned with their meager catch, before it got too difficult to enter the harbour safely. Father was trying to sell the at the quay, and he had told Will to go help his sisters on the beach. He was on his way when he spotted his friend Donnie, and ran over. "Hand over your delivery, or I will shoot ye!" he said, forming a gun shape with his fingers.
Donald Westwood
Donnie was slightly startled to hear footsteps running towards him. He was not paying any particular attention to what was going on around him. He looked up and smiled when he realised it was William pretending to rob him. The two have been friends since they were little boys and Donald considered William to be one of his best friends. "If you think that some loaves of bread is really something worth getting arrest then you must be crazier than I thought" he said in jest to his friend, letting out a small chuckle.

70 Posts
0 Threads

"Or hungrier!" said Will, and he put an arm around his friend's shoulder, which allowed him to peek inside the basket. "Those smell good."
Donald Westwood
Donald chuckled "I guess hungrier too" he nodded in agreement "They do smell nice, but alas it is the curse of the delivery boy that we can smell the nice goods but we can never eat them." he made a mock solemn face "It is a terribly cursed living"

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will looked around. "Would they notice it if only one was missing?" He wasn't even that hungry. But the bread smelled great. Plus: He wouldn't be the one getting in trouble.
Donald Westwood
Don looked Will as if he had just suggested something absolutely outrageous and scandalous. It had never crossed the 13-year-old Welsh boy's mind to steal something from his own deliver. Not that he ever would in any case. ”I am pretty sire tat they would…” he said matter of factly. ”Besides, I wouldn’t want to risk it…if I get caught…I don’t want to get into trouble…” he shifted uneasily. He wondered if his friend would think less of him for being such a goody-goody. ”…especially with how my mum would react.” the poor lad look terrified by that consequence most of all.