Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Mean Girls [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne bit her tongue and stopped working. So Amy was indeed merely here to get the gossip from Anne herself. "That's none of your business," she snapped, looking up at the girl at last. She was very close to just tossing her work down and going home.
Amy Westwood
Amy wondered if she pushed Anne too far with her remarks. Her reaction told her the fact that the rumours were true, there was no point the Welsh girl trying to push more on that. The last thng that she wanted though was for her to loose a friend. Anyone else might have had the good grace to look down at their work in shame and eventually come to an apology, but Amy was not anyone else. "I was only asking, that is all" she said slightly defensively. "No harm was meant"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne felt a bit of shame for her bitter response. "I'm sorry..." She didn't look up at Amy, for she was close to tear. "I'm just tired of everyone pryin' into our business and havin' an opinion on it. Alice is miserable enough as it is, without t' whole town talkin'." At least her poor sister would be free of that after Saturday, but the thought made her sick.
Amy Westwood
Amy felt a twang of guilt from Anne's reaction. It had just struck her how genuinely difficult it had to be for the Ward family at this time with all the tongue's wagging. It must be tough for them all, and she had just decided to press the issue with her friend. It was not Anne's fault that her sister was a tart. The Welsh girl felt that she would try and be a better friend. "I..." she was not sure what to say. "...it must be difficult with everyone talking all the time. I am also sorry for prying." she genuinely meant it.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne bit her lip and nodded. She was thankful that Amy at least showed some kindness. "Alice is being punished enough without everyone makin' her feel like a criminal," she said bitterly.
Amy Westwood
Amy didn't agree with Anne. If the rumours were true than Alice was a criminal and should be punished. In her opinion, it was incredibly stupid of her to get pregnant. She shouldn't even be having sex until she was married to someone. "Well...I think it is a bit unfair that you are suffering because of what she did." To be fair to Amy, this was an attempt to try and be nice.

629 Posts
22 Threads

That was like being stabbed in the back. Anne turned red. "She made a mistake!" she hissed. She didn't want the other girls to overhear them. Some of them where indeed looking in their direction and clearly trying to listen to the conversation. "And she'll be punished for it for the rest of her life!" The girl's lip trembled for a moment as Anne struggled to restrain herself. All she wanted to do was toss her work down, run away and have a good cry. "She didn't mean for any of this to happen." Anne pulled a face as she pricked herself with her needle due to her trembling hands.
Amy Westwood
The Welsh girl was taken aback by Anne's reaction. She again cursed herself for upsetting her friend like this. It was certainly not her intention. She was just worried about her and felt that Anne had to right to know about her feelings on what Alice did. It did seem to be a pretty big mistake to Amy. It was certainly true that Alice will be punished for the rest of her life. And rightly so. Indeed, she would be punished for all eternity. Her last comment again piqued Amy's interest. Did Alice get pregnant with the intention if luring some poor man into marrying her? "...I am sorry." she said, sort of half meaning it. She dared not voice any much more if she could resist it. She did not want to endanger her friendship.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne just gave her a nod. She didn't want to talk to Amy anymore. She didn't want to talk to anyone. "My finger's bleeding," she said. And though it was a small prick and she would normally just put her finger in her mouth, it was a welcome excuse now. She put her work down, got up, and made her way to the kitchen. The building was new and plumbing. Anne ran her finger under the tap, hoping Amy and the other girls would leave her alone.
Amy Westwood
Amy looked at her friend with slight concern about her injury. Was she at fault that her friend hurt herself? No, it was Anne being careless that was to blame. Still, it would be rude of Amy not to go and check on her. The Welsh lass wandered towards Anne "Are you okay?" she asked as she ran her finger under the tap. She pulled a bit of a face "I am never certain of those indoor water things" she said. Amy was not sure how normal it was to have water coming inside like that.