567 Posts
8 Threads

James gave Anthony a puppy face. "I might have died by then..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony's not going to even try to cook anything for, like, at least a week, lest someone's house is almost burned down again. And he was also just really not in the mood to cook. "When did you last eat?" If the answer is 'yesterday' or something like that, Anthony will sure as hell be sending this kid to bed on an empty stomach. One day without food isn't even that bad, right?
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"This mornin'." He said with a pout. "Ain't eaten all day."

Which, thankfully, given the evening full of cringeworthy moments, was a lie. James had eaten earlier that evening.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, you won't be starving to death anytime soon if you ate this morning," Anthony reasoned. Though he felt bad, of course, he had to take care of himself as well. "just....go to sleep. First thing I'll do tomorrow morning is get you something to eat, okay? I promise."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh the woes of being an orphan child..." James whined dramatically. But nevertheless, he returned to the bedroom.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was not immune to James' whining, but he couldn't just let himself give in to every demand. "Right. Goodnight, James," he called out, before turning back to what he was doing before — just standing around and being depressed.