Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah wanted to call out to Will, but it seemed he'd done enough. He frowned but nodded to Bram. "We will visit her in a couple of weeks, to make sure she's doing alright?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"Alice?" He nodded. "Will t' bairn be born then?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and looked away. "I don't know when it will be born. But we do want to make sure she is settled in, don't we?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

"Yeah..." said the boy. "But she don't even like him."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged, "Sometimes you must do things even if you do not like it. She felt this was her only path and we must support her decision."

391 Posts
5 Threads

"But she don't like him," Bram repeated.

Just then, Ben and Tobias walked back into the yard. Ben looked more calm and relieved. It didn't last long.

"Alice don't like you." Bram said to Tobias.

Ben took a step towards Bram, trying to grab him, though the boy jumped out of reach. "What did I tell you about not causing trouble!"

Tobias looked rather shocked and uneasy from Ben, to Bram, to the constable.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah put his hands to his face and groaned. "Bram. This is your brother in law. You must treat him kindly. And they barely know each other, things can develop. Support your sister and her decisions."

391 Posts
5 Threads

"He ain't my brother! And he should leave my sister alone!" Bram shouted.

But this time Ben managed to grab him by the arm and he dragged him to the end of the yard and pushed him out to the street. "I'm entirely done with you! Play elsewhere!"

"Ben... It's alright. He doesn't understand..." Tobias said weakly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and stood. He walked over and nodded in agreement to Tobias. "No one has taken the time to explain things to him. He is just a child who is only now realizing his sister is going away too far to visit her any time he wishes. You can't be mad at him for being a little upset at Tobias, it isn't anything personal to him. Please, do not be hard on him." He put a hand on the boy's shoulder to try to sooth the worry. "Having his own father push him away without reason is only going to hurt him more." He knelt down and looked at Bram.
"Are you alright?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Bram began to cry once again and clung to Elijah. Ben put a hand over his face and frowned.

Suddenly Tobias voice came from the yard, awkwardly: "I'll... see how far Alice is." And he fled went inside.

"I'm sorry, Bram," Ben said begrudgingly. "But ye need to stop bein' rude to people. And ye need to stop cryin'. Alice is about to leave and it won't help her if ye act like this."

But Bram only pressed his face into Elijah's chest and cried more, clinging on tighter.