Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Dude, where's my bike? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Look... I have enough on my mind right now, alright?" Gabriel said. "Just leave me alone."
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'11"

"I......did. I'm not following you inside the police station, I'm not debating you anymore, I wouldn't have even said this if you had just shut your mouth and left," Saoirse shrugged. To be honest, she was ready to just exit the scene and leave the guy be but now she's kinda mad again. "but, I mean, whatever." Ugh, this guy is annoying. This is why she doesn't talk to men.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

When the door opened, Elijah looked up from his desk work. He looked delighted to see Father Richards, but then he recalled why he had avoided going to confession. He looked shameful because he was certain he made the good priest fill with disappointment the moment he told him what he'd done. His eyes glanced away and he cleared his throat. "A-ah.. Father Richards.. so good to see you. W-what brings you to my station?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabe decided the best course of action was not to respond. He turned to the constable instead, almost blushing at the other man's kindness. "Mr. Crane. My bike was stolen outside of dr. Phillips practice."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was clearly surprised. "That's awful! I suppose you asked around and no one had noticed the thief." He brushed aside a few papers and found his handy dandy notebook and stood, approaching him. It was only when he became close, did he become nervous again. A worried smile and he produced his pen. "Describe your bike, and I'll keep an eye out and make sure others do. Anything that can help identify it would be useful." He couldn't even look him in the eye.