10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Fuck off."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis finished a deep gulp. "You sat next to me. Don't be shocked if I don't kiss the ground you walk on. You want me to ignore you, sit somewhere else."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah glared. But he figured that if he got up and sat elsewhere it would make him look like a loser, and so he just drank his beer.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis chuckled as he drank quietly beside the younger guy. He almost said something else but it probably would have annoyed him further.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah remained quiet as well. He decided to drink slow, so he wouldn't have to go back out soon.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis neared the end of his first beer, he yawned and went to stretch, accidentally hitting Noah's temple. He looked shocked. "Hey, sorry. " He couldn't think up a good excuse.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah instantly sat back the moment he was hit. Not a good idea on a high bar stool in the cheapest pub in town. The chair toppled over and the next moment, Noah was on the floor, groaning in pain. "You bastard!"

"Hey!" The barman shouted at Francis. "Take your fights outside."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis held up his hands innocently. "I am not fighting. It was just an accident." He slipped off the stool to offer a hand with a far too kind of a smile. "Let me help you up, buddy."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah scrambled to his feet, ignoring the man's help. "I'm fine." He muttered. He was way too tough to accept help. Obviously.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis rose his brow and put his hands on his hips. "I didn't expect you to break from that little tumble. It was about being nice. Accept it, pretend you've got a little manners taught in ya."