Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head and hung his head feeling a strange combination of relief and embarrassment. "I.. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I really don't want to lose you, Anthony. He sighed and closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep even now as things felt so exhausting, he was very worried about Anthony's state in mind and had no idea what to do. Was it right to go to a doctor? But the idea of what they'd do made him decide against it. "If.. there's anything I can do.. please.. say it. It can't be easy for you and I am sorry I am so useless."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony's much too afraid to try and actually talk about his feelings, now. He's afraid of his words being 'misinterpreted' again, afraid of basically anything. He shouldn't have said anything. He should've just tried to sleep it off or, really, anything except what he actually did. He didn't want to talk anymore. "Okay," Anthony said, nodding his head as a response as well. "I don't— there's nothing you can do, really. I'll be....okay." He'd had breakdowns like these before, he wasn't about to start hurting himself because of one. It'll blow over, and then he'll be fine. Temporarily.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him sadly. "I thought we promised to try to communicate with each other." He hung his head and nodded. He realized he'd messed up but he admitted it. He looked down. "I.. I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can say." He laid down beside him, he was exhausted, now emotionally as well. He didn't know what to do, he was terrible at this stuff and he felt like he was the only one trying though he was sure that wasn't the case but.. He didn't know what else to do. Perhaps he'd talk about it with someone else later.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. He should have never said anything about this. And now he was pretty mad, too. Did Elijah seriously expect Anthony to spill all his trauma and the abuse he's gone through and all that? He wanted to just shout and let everything that he'd been holding back out, but his impulse control was a bit too good for him to give in to that desire. "I'm just overreacting," Anthony said. He's always overreacting. "I think I should—I think I should go," Anthony stood up unsteadily to try and at the very least leave this room. He didn't want to sleep next to Elijah, tonight. He wanted to be alone.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked up at him with a small sigh. He put a hand to his forehead. "Please.. don't.." he patted the bed beside him. "I'm exhausted and I didn't mean to upset you honestly. I won't mention it again. We can just go to sleep. Please?" He repeated hoping Anthony was not in the mood to fight and he didn't want him to leave.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony furrowed his eyebrows as he considered all his options, here. While he was still pretty mad at Elijah and didn't really want to sleep near him tonight at all, he also didn't want to start a fight and drive the two even further apart from each other. So, eventually, he gave in to Elijah's pleading, and went back to bed next to him. He stayed completely silent the entire time, the only sounds coming from him being his unsteady breatuing. He tried to reason with himself by explaining that he can just sleep it off, he'll feel better in the morning, they can talk it out then, etc etc etc. It wasn't particularly helping to calm him down in any way, so he just squeezed his eyes shut to try and force himself to fall asleep.