or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Looking for a job [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Oh, this was a bodice ripper. How on Earth had he picked up one of those?

... Oh well.

Flip.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny had his eyes mostly on the boy after that first kick and was quick to pull back a hand before being bit. He spoke in a low tone towards Rose as he grabbed the boy who was only partially tied and could escape if he tried hard enough. "Then he will be your responsibility and I shall let our boss know. If this boy causes trouble again, let it be YOUR head. Since I don't have the power over you... yet." He pushed the kid into her arms roughly and smiled. "But if you fail this, we will see how long that lasts."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James continued to struggle, but stopped for a moment, when he was pushed into Rose's arms. She seemed paralyzed and he looked up at her confused. Then he grinned. Stupid cow. "Bye!" And he managed to shake the partial bonds off and dart for the door.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose did stand paralyzed. She couldn't bear the thought of being responsible for James suffering some terrible fate, no matter how much the child got under her skin. He was only a child after all. She didn't understand how Benny and Mr. Meijer could be fine with it. Though she wasn't surprised. But Benny making her responsible suddenly put her in a tight spot. She didn't want to suffer Mr. Meijer's wrath. She didn't catch James when Benny pushed him towards her, and stood undecided as he darted away. "I... James!" But she didn't run after him. Shit. Mr. Meijer would have her head.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny cracked a rather devious grin. He reached out to grab the boy's collar before he could escape. "I knew you weren't able to handle it."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James suddenly felt himself be jerked back. "Lemme go! Lemme go! Lemme go! I won't come back, I promise!"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose recovered. "Let me bring him to t' work house. He won't bother us anymore then either." Did the workhouse take children whose parents were still alive? Would she have to tell them his parents were still alive?

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rolled his eyes and pulled the boy close to wrap an arm around him and lift him up. "Alright.. " He marched up to where Zech had disappeared and knocked on the door firmly. "We will tell the boss that you are in charge of him, so if he returns it's your fault!" He spoke sharply to Rose.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James tried to bite Benny's hand but failed. "LEMME GOOOOOO!"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose rushed after him. "No, Benny! Please don't get him involved!" But he was already knocking on the door. Rose put her hands over her mouth and looked miserable. Mr. Meijer seemed to find pleasure in finding reasons to get angry with her, and Rose was keen on avoiding any such opportunity.