Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Crawling From the Cracks [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

190 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'2"

Maddie glanced back to make sure he was safe. They'd all blame her if something happened to him. "Who knows? Doctor said not long, but he didn't exactly stay for more than a little while. No man feels comfortable here unless they came here on their own."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel nodded. "Well, call for me if there's anything more I can do." Did that sound to eager? He definitely didn't want to be misunderstood.

190 Posts
5 Threads

Maddie had a smirk on her face and folded her arms. "Oh? What else are you good for?" She tilted her head before walking to the door and opening it for him. "People don't die here so often that you'll be here much. And those that do pass, they don't all go turnin to God in their last moments.." Though more did than one might think.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Spiritual things." Gabriel quickly said. He was glad to step outside. "Just call me when you need me, miss." And he quickly walked away.

190 Posts
5 Threads

"Madeline, but everyone calls me Maddie!" She called out after him since he clearly didn't get her name. "See you." She waved and chuckled.