Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Yield [Railway Station]
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice closed her hand again, as well as her eyes. She frowned and tried to swallow. "I'm marryin' 'im tomorrow mornin'."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny looked from her then back ahead. "Ah, and you don't want to? I mean, it's clear you aren't exactly a couple.. You really don't want to marry him right? So.. why are you doing it?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Because I'm pregnant. And the father of t' bairn..." Her throat closed and she grimaced as she fought back a new flow of tears. She failed. He hadn't shown up. Once again, she had trusted him and he had dropped her. "'e don't love me..." she cried.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny was quiet a moment then frowned, "I hope you punched him. I mean, I can't say much because I haven't done that to a girl. But if I liked a guy and he did that to me, I'd do way more than punch him, but you should at least do that." He looked at her, "You're too quiet. You are almost begging for a guy to take advantage of you. That guy did it, and now this new guy is by marrying you. I mean.. my opinion.'
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"'E was goin' to elope with me..." Alice cried. But now she found herself hoping the boy was still sore. And then that thought made her cry all over.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny gasped and didn't know what to do. He tried to pat her shoulder. "D-don't cry. You shouldn't let scum ever make you cry. You're above that, right? He isn't worth your tears and all that?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Even now, it hurt to hear someone call Noah scum. Even now, some part of her wanted to make up an excuse for why he wasn't here. "Well he's given me t' bairn, so it's not like I can just move on."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged, "I mean.. making a baby isn't like magic or a sign of love. It just means you got together and weren't careful.' He held up his hands, "I'm not trying to say that to hurt you. I mean, the moment he left you, it became your child. If he's not there for you, you are just hurting yourself more. Right?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice grimaced. "It will always be his, and I hate it!" she spat out.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny looked at her. "As someone who lived on the street and never knew my parents, don't hate your kid cause his dad is lowly dirt. You don't owe him or your kid anything. So , if I were you, don't force yourself to do what you don't like. There is always an option."