Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] An argument a day keeps the boredom away [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny shrugged and sat on the supposedly unconscious man's legs and leaned back against the sofa to wait for her. "Hope you wake up soon. People don't do well if they are out too long." He frowned and leaned over to check his eyes. "Hope you're not really broken."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

With all the manhandling that had come from feigning unconsciousness, God. Maybe he did need a doctor!

But then Rose was gone, and his new hired hand was sitting on Mr. Meijer [i]like he was furniture. Reflexively, he swatted away the hand approaching his face.

"Mr. Benjamin," Mr. Meijer sad flatly and all too lucidly, though he did not bother opening his eyes. "Get off of me."

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Ah!" Benny hopped to his feet and looked over. "Boss, you're not unconscious! That's wonderful, I was so worried. Sorry I sat on you, I didn't want to make you move and the chair was broken. Are you feeling okay? Need some water? Rose has run to get the doctor..."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah grunted noncommittally in response.

"Twopence to pretend Rose imagined it all."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny smiled huge then winked, "I'll do it for free if you pretend this didn't happen at all, sir.." He said gesturing between the two of them.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

"I know not of what you speak of," he said with a knowing look.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny looked at him wide eyed then looked away folding his arms. "Hm, I was doing dishes. Did you call me? I swear I get so forgetful sometimes.' He shrugged and smiled heading back to resuming the dishes but glanced back, "you really are alright, aren't you, sir?" He then remembered the broken chair and immediately hurried to clean it up.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose rushed back in, with the doctor on her heels. "Oh Mr. Meijer! You're awake! I'm so dreadfully sorry! T' doctor's here!"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

"You were just about to put that chair in the guest room."

Where he was stashing all those other things in hopes that Claude's hand had finally healed ... no doubt to Nesah's chagrin.

He was just about to answer when Rose rushed in with a man. Zechariah had the most quizzical look upon his face.

"Rose?" he said gently - far more gently than he ever spoke to her. "Are you well?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny hurried to hide the broken pieces and came back into the room right as the doctor and Rose arrived. He tilted his head and looked to the doctor. "Is everything alright, sir? " He looked at Rose confused. "What's going on?"