Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] An argument a day keeps the boredom away [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

How had she ever believed she could be friends with Benny!? First he bothered her poor pregnant and stressed out! Then he basically broke into Mr. Meijer's home, which could well have costed her her job! And now he had bullied Alice and Tobias! As if the whole situation wasn't bad enough without his childish antics. 

Rose found him in the kitchen, folded her arms and glared. "What's your problem, really?" she asked in a low voice.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny was elbow deep in water as he washed the dishes from breakfast. He glanced back and shrugged before returning to his task. "I've no idea what you're talking about. I am just cleaning up."

He carefully dried a tea cup and placed it with its brethren. "I take it you've nothing to do this morning then."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose took a broom and started sweeping the floor. "You bullied my sister after she repeatedly told you to leave them alone."

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Bullied? I don't think I bullied her. I think I was quite horribly rude, but all I wanted was an apology. She was too proud to give me one. When one is horribly rude to you I think it's fair to give it back to them. Don't you?" He hmmed as he started on the saucer for the cup.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose leaned on the broom and glared at him. "She's going through a very difficult time, and you made it worse!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny looked down to focus on his work as he started on some utensils. "And? I wasn't particularly cruel, most of what I said was clearly in jest. If she is so sensitive she gets destroyed by someone she barely met, then she doesn't have enough support from her family. I don't apologize. She was horrible to me, I gave it back. She didn't get it and couldn't reflect on her actions."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Ugh!" Rose went back to sweeping aggressively. She was so mad, and probably only half of it was aimed at Benny. "You called her som't terrible. In front of... a guest!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"What was that?" Benny seemed in thought as he stared up at the ceiling for a moment."Oh! Did I call her a slut? She used that word for herself first. I was angry by then for her being so difficult."

"You both have been. I tried to be nice the first time we met. You practically treated me like a friend, and while I may be a scoundrel sometimes, I do have my limits. You eventually became nicer when you realized I'm not actively trying to attack or do something lewd to you. But she has remained quite unwavering in how she treats me. And I even apologized when I knocked over her washtub and helped clean it up. Not a thank you, just tossed me out. I really am glad I didn't give either of you that box. I'll find a better girl for it. Maybe that odd prostitute I met in town. She wouldn't need it though."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"You showed up at her door when she was alone and forced your way in! What was she to do?!" Sweep. Sweep. Sweep. It was't like the floor was getting any cleaner with her beating the dust around like that, but it did help her deal with all that built up anger. "She's compromised enough without you makin' it worse, thank you very much!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"You make it sound like I kicked the door in. I doubt anyone knew I was there until she told you. And I didn't know any compromised condition. I'm not psychic and you didn't have a sign on the door saying 'warning: delicate female inside. Proceed at your own risk'." He looked over his shoulder at her and bit back a comment about her sweeping to focus on his dishes. "Besides, how hard is it to swallow your pride and admit you might be wrong ?"