Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Just Don't Know [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius shook his head. "She moved out from the family home. I hardly get to see her now. The place is even colder than before."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

"Is it not possible for you to move out?" He seemed old enough to start a family.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"I've no interest in marriage or a family as of yet, so I don't see how moving out will make me feel much better." It was an excuse as he did not want to admit he was an man child who didn't even have any idea how to do a job that would grant him enough money to live his current life style and he was sure his father wouldn't trust him to work under him at whatever he did.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded. "Well... I should head back to the church. I'll send you the invitation."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius scratched his shoulder idly and nodded. "Sure, I'll be there. I doubt anything else will come up. I'll be curious how it'll go." And how bored he'd be.
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Gabriel nodded. "See you then." And he left.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded and left. He hurried out of that area to get home. He would be back to the church though for whatever meeting the priest would have. He didn't see this helping any, but it distracted him at least.