Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Fly in a web [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Because I'll come up with the name myself." As a matter of fact, she probably wouldn't care to name it. She'd leave that to Tobias, since he seemed to eager to have the child.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"I am not asking for much, and there's nothing wrong with the name. You must have a reason. After all, I could have left you on that beach. It was cold, you could have been there for quite a while and gotten deathly ill ." He was getting annoyed at her.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"I'm not going to call my child whatever you like, just because you brought me to the doctor." Alice said. Rich and entitled.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius folded his arms. "It was a good name, and I did say it was a favor. You have no sense of gratitude. No wonder you are penniless and unmarried."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice scoffed. "I'm sure you've worked hard for yer money."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled and shrugged."Of course not. And yet I know to be more thankful than you. That really says something."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"I'm sure you are." Alice said mockingly. "You can have the child if you like. And then ye can bloody well name it whatever you like."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smirked. "Not interested. I don't want children, and if you didn't want it you should have been more careful." He folded his arms and while it was funny to think how his family would react if he brought home a baby, it wasn't worth it. "Just drop it on a doorstep, isn't that what people do?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice raised an eyebrow. "I might yet." She threatened. And then she walked out.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius narrowed his eyes and snorted. "Stupid girl. I'm never helping a poor person again. Let them rot." He folded his arms as his newest attempt at amusement had failed.