Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Question [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias nodded. "It's an unusual situation. But we would help one another... And I would hope that based on that there could be fondness or love one day." But he had to stop talking there. Somewhere in an alternative universe there was a gagging sound.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"Then that is the most I could ask for. I am sorry if I've seemed difficult. As constable I've seen so many tragic marriages that lead to tragic families. I always worry, especially since she will be far enough away a simply check in isn't easy." He tried to explain, hoping it didn't make him sound like he was suspicious of Tobias.

744 Posts
16 Threads

That was exactly what it sounded like. Tobias sighed. "Look... I can't promise happiness for 'er, but if she were to become my wife I would do my best to make her happy. I know she is just a lass and she'd never say yes but for t' circumstances. I would try to make it as easy for her as possible." This was getting awkward.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah held up a hand. "I know. I believe you will, and the future is never certain. You don't need to convince me."

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias nodded. "I will let you get to work then. I just wanted to make sure."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. "I hope you've been enjoying the town. Stay safe." He waved and started to walk into town to get back to doing his best to keep the town in as much peace as he could.