Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] You'll cringe [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias stopped when suddenly the young man showed up again. He wasn't sure he knew anyone more annoying. Whatever had happened between him and Alice, Tobias was now quite sure it was this man's fault. "You're the only one being very rude right now," he said. "Now back off or we'll call for the constable." His mouth was a thin line as he glared at Benny.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny frowned. "And what? I don't think I've committed a crime and it's natural for someone to be apologized to when they were wronged. I'm literally only asking for a heartfelt 'i'm sorry' and I'll go. Why is that so hard? I really think that says so much more about her than me." He shrugged and waited patiently. "I don't like being looked down on. I'm sure you wouldn't either."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"Sorry." Alice muttered, and she pushed past him.

Tobias turned to Benny. "Now back off." He followed Alice, frowning. What was all of this about?

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose a brow and called out as they pass. "You call that sincere? I've taken more sincere shits." He shook his head. First, they treated him like a monster for trying to talk to them about their clearly abusive father. Then, still act like he's someone who would actually attack them and neither one seemed interested in helping him talk to someone about a job. He thought he was a fantastic guy, why couldn't they accept that and realize he was a friend. They had to keep acting like they were better than him . He stuck out his tongue. "I'm not the one who called you a town slut.' He said quickly through the door and turned to walk back to his place. Maybe he'd just start out on dinner early, something that would cook for a while. It would let him calm down from being so angry.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias turned on hearing that last word, mouth open in shock. And unfortunately Ben heard that too. He came out and saw Benny.
"Ye get out of here, and don't go near me daughter again!" He raged, and he walked down the steps, which admittedly went slow.
"Ben!" Tobias warned. "He's outrageous, but he's not worth gettin' in trouble for.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny turned around in surprise as he hadn't expected to see him. He folded his arms and frowned looking away as he didn't mean to upset the old geezer. "I didn't know you were even home. And I didn't say anything new, she said it first. All I wanted was a real apology. Her and her sister have been acting like jerks. I have a right to give it back to them. If they can't take it, they should reflect on their own actions." He wasn't backing away but he certainly wasn't acting aggressive.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Ben approached him. "You leave my daughters alone!"

Tobias rushed down and grabbed Ben's arm. "Ben, he's not worth it." He looked at Benny. "He's already leaving."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny puffed up and squared his shoulders. "Trust me, I don't want to anyway. They act all high and mighty and can't just be nice to someone. They don't deserve to be a friend of mine anyway. I like people who can appreciate when someone tries to help them." He waved for Tobias to go. "Go on inside and run away. It's fine. I'm glad I didn't need your help not that you'd give it anyway. Bunch of stuck up liars.'
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben glared. "If you ever go near my daughters again, I'll-,"
"Best not finish that sentence, Ben. Come on." He tried to lead him away.
"If ye marry me daughter it will be your job to stand up for her." Ben argued with him.
"Aye but I prefer to do so within the confines of the law."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose his brow. "Like I am a danger to them. I haven't laid a hand on them nor would I want to. If you are so aggressive you'd attack me, you deserve whatever you get. Can't control yourself, I see where they get that attitude. None of you feel like people should face the consequences. When you mistreat someone, they have a right to mistreat you.'