Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Talking it out [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I'm getting better." Ben said. "I'm back to work and Bram's back to school." He laughed lightly. "Ye'd almost think the boy would wish me ill health, with how much he dislikes school."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded and smiled weakly. "It's because he struggles. He has trouble figuring it out and then others tease him and call him stupid, but his teacher seems like a nice man. I do hope he can reach him and help him."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye, I've talked to Mr. Meijer. He seems like a good person. And everyone I've talked to holds him in high regard."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "I do really hope so, Bram just needs to focus and give it a try, not worrying about failure."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye. But he ain't clever. I wish they wouldn't force him through school for so many years. As long as he's got his basic reading and writing and arithmetic, he should be fine..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "I am not sure how far he is in those, but I feel his frustration. I just think he is missing something that is keeping it from clicking. One day it might, if Mr. Meijer can figure it out and assist him. I want him to feel more capable and that he is smarter than everyone has been saying he is."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I don't know, Elijah." Ben said. "I was no good on school, and neither was Simon. It probably just runs in the family. I wish the poor lad could drop out already." He drank the last of his tea.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "I don't like it. I can understand he's unhappy, but he isn't stupid. He is a bright and sweet kid. I believe the right thing could reach him, perhaps it could have helped you and Simon too."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Perhaps... at least he has a good teacher now, so we'll see."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and drank his tea. "I am hopeful.."