Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"By.... emptying your pockets!" Bram waved threateningly with the broom.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony didn't see how that could prove anything, but alright. He emptied his already empty pockets. 

"Maybe you're a burglar instead and you're trying to drive me away so you can steal from Elijah, hm?" he retorted.

391 Posts
5 Threads

"I'm just a kid!" Bram pointed out, not yet putting the broom away. Maybe the burglar was trying to trick him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Kids can be burglars too. Don't think you can trick me," Anthony leaned forward a bit.

391 Posts
5 Threads

As the man leaned forward, Bram tried to swat him with the stick of the broom. "I am Elijah's friend!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Bram's tactic was more effective than Anthony anticipated it to be. In other words, Anthony was hit by the broom. Ow. "Yeah, well, I'm Elijah's friend too," he said, taking a step back from the kid.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram stepped back and continued to hold the broom. He said nothing but hoped that Elijah would be home soon.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony has now learned that he should stay as far away from kids as possible. "Elijah wouldn't like you hurting me, you know," he said as a 'gotcha'. At least Elijah will be home soon. Probably. Hopefully.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram frowned and lowered the broom a little. He didn't want Elijah to get angry with him. Elijah had seemed so angry yesterday, and it had upset the boy. But he also didn't want a burglar to steal all of Elijah's things. He was confused.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was tempted to just run for it, but didn't want to leave this kid here, alone and unsupervised. "Come on, put away the broom," he said in a surprisingly gentle voice, summoning all his dad instincts for this one moment.