Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "It's alright. I mean, I know we haven't known each other long. But I want this. I've wanted to .. do this .. for years. And I guess I'm nervous something could go wrong in our relationship and I worry that means I'll regret doing this.But I could feel that way forever because you're too good to be true. And I should stop worrying about things going wrong. I don't see how we could go wrong or ever regret being with you.." As soon as he said it, he worried if he had been too honest. He certainly didn't want it to sound like he'd ever second guess Anthony. The guy was fantastic, he'd just seen too many bad relationships in his job. He couldn't help but worry and he knew it was all in his head.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony certainly didn't expect an answer like the one Elijah gave him, but he appreciated it regardless. "It's fine to worry. I mean, I'm pretty anxious and nervous about this whole thing as well," he admitted. "not in a bad way, I mean. This is all amazing, and you're amazing. I'm just a nervous person." Anthony immediately backtracked. "You know, why don't we just.....undress, and see where this all goes?" he suggested, rather eager to get away from the slightly uncomfortable topic. Sex was easier for him to deal with than serious discussions about their relationship. He was uncharacteristically nervous about all this—he's the experienced one, he shouldn't be acting like a clueless teenager or whatever, right?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded though immediately worried about it. He stood and turned away to start unbuttoning his shirt and all. He thought of his own body as terrible, and always concerned over anyone seeing him. But Anthony had liked him despite that and didn't bat an eye about his hands. So his shoulders and back should have been fine too,right? And he didn't seem to mind Elijah's somewhat skinny frame though he was more muscled from his hard work than he'd appeared. He tried not to peak as it felt like sort of cheating for some reason though.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony would be a hypocrite to judge him for being skinny, at least, considering what a scrawny little twink he himself is. He immediately got to work on taking his own clothes off, a bit too focused on trying to see if he looks presentable enough before even turning back to face Elijah......and quickly came to the conclusion that Elijah was incredibly handsome and he maybe stared a little. wow thank god that absolutely nothing will ever interrupt this lovely evening theyre having and they can fuck uninterrupted by anything
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

When Elijah turned he noticed he was staring, but he didn't realize he was staring himself. The first time to be around a nude man who wasn't just being a crazy drunk. He blushed looking him over and thinking he really was fantastic. He started to feel bolder as this was really happening when suddenly there was a frantic pounding on the door. His eyes widened and he grabbed a house coat to cover himself. He looked at Anthony apologetically as he ran to answer it, pulling up is collar high as he realized for the first time he did need to cover up the proof of their little make out session.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was beginning to be happy about the fact that this is actually happening, and was about to say something, until there was knocking on the door, and obviously, Elijah went to answer it. Anthony, with an irritated sigh, just lay down on the bed again, waiting for this all to be over with so that they can be together again in peace and quiet, goddamnit. To be fair, he should have known that they can never have anything to themselves, but he was still mad.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah spoke quickly to whoever was at the door, trying to hide his agitation. Soon the door was closed and he came back, looking annoyed and sighed. "Sorry I have to go take care of something. It's important.. part of the job and all that." he started to get dressed but moved over to kiss him. "If you fall asleep, I understand. I am so very sorry. You are really something special though.' He smiled weakly really hoping Anthony wasn't too upset with him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was upset and annoyed, but most certainly not at or because of Elijah. "It's fine, don't worry about it," he said, accepting the kiss. He was a bit of an idiot to think that they'll just get through this evening completely unbothered by anyone, but fine, what's happened has happened. No point in crying about it. "see you in a bit, then." Anthony would try and stay awake, but god knows that he'll most likely fail.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded but looked truly sorry. "I'll make it up to you later. I promise." He smiled but it was forced and waved as he walked out into the night to help with whatever crime had clearly been committed.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Was asking for noone else to do anything so that he and Elijah can fuck in peace, just too much to ask? "Alright. See you, then," Anthony waved back at Elijah as the latter walked out again. In the moment it was definitely irritating, but he calmed himself by reminding himself that this wasn't the only time they got the chance to do this. Much as Anthony tried to stay awake, he (albeit accidentally) drifted off not that long after Elijah had left.