Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] There's No Interrogation Between Friends [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded but wanted to do something for Anthony. He had nothing else to say or any ideas what to do. He just held his hand and looked away, not even sure what to think that moment.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony briefly let go of Elijah's hand so he could put the glass away. As soon as he could, though, he took Elijah's hand in both of his own. It was comforting—and he hoped it was like that for Elijah, too. He, also, didn't really know what to do or say anymore, but he was willing to....try. Something.

"We should, like...go out or do things together more," he said, very obviously trying to switch the topic to a more comfortable one. He hoped that it would work. "you know. If you want to."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was nervous when he pulled away but it melted when he returned holding his hand. He carefully laid down on the small bed to make sure there was some space between them so that Anthony wouldn't get scared again as he held his hands in both of his. He smiled and nodded. "Of course. I would really like to spend time with you and do things."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't really think Elijah would actually accept that offer, and was at a bit of a loss, now. He inched closer to Elijah, feeling safe from the closeness and affection and all that. "The whole 'dinner' thing is still game, yeah?" he asked to make sure. "But other than that, we could....go out for drinks again. Or even just take a walk or stay in or.....other things." He found himself blushing a little as his mind wandered. "I'm not very creative."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled and closed the gap so he could rest his head on his chest. "Of course. We are going to go out to dinner. Maybe drinks, though I can't guarantee what'll happen.' He smiled weakly. "I like walks, and that one we took was very nice. " He blushed at the idea of other things and squeezed his hand. "if you want to do anything, don't feel shy to mention it. And we can discover things we can do together."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony grinned at the physical contact. "I mean, god knows that whenever we try and relax and have a good time something always happens," he shrugged. First the whole situation in the bar, and then Rose. The world's out to get them, huh? "but I'm sure that our luck will only get better from here. And, same to you about that whole thing—I want to hear your ideas, too." He rested his hand in Elijah's hair.

"I mean, I care about you a lot and...want you to have a good time, as well," he shrugged.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled and nodded."I know, its almost funny if it wasn't so frustrating." He smiled at the touch and nuzzled into him a little. "I am happy as long as I'm with you, unless things go horribly wrong." The man hugged him, "That isn't your fault though. It hasn't been."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I'm aware," Anthony said, hugging him back. But it was still incredibly funny/annoying how whenever they wanted to have a good time together, shit like that happened. Oh well. "but...yeah. I'm very happy with you as well. Even when things go horribly wrong."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and nodded as he held him. "We will just keep trying. We'll have a good day eventually.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony laughed. "Well, I sure hope we will," he said. Now that he's had time to relax and get away from the prior uncomfortable topic, he's definitely feeling much better—still not as good as he could, but better, still. "well.....today could be a good day, even. We'll just have to hope noone ruins it again." He kissed Elijah on the forehead. The kindest and most tender place to place a kiss.