Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] There's No Interrogation Between Friends [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at him as he wasn't sure but he had told Anthony he'd trust him. "Oh if you're alright then. " He smiled trying to look relaxed and went to get him a glass of water. He gave Diane a look knowing he wouldn't let a repeat happen.

Handing it to him he sat closer this time. "Here you are. Better?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony accepted the glass, taking a small sip from it immediately. "Better," he repeated with a nod. The more time passed, the more he had calmed down and relaxed. Of course, he was still feeling not good, but he was genuinely better than he was before.

"This...isn't a problem, then? We're still.....alright?" He asked, still afraid of being rejected or something because of this. As soon as he started thinking about their relationship again, he also realized that their dinner plans would have to be rescheduled, probably. Shame, really.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

There was clear confusion. "Why wouldn't we be? You .. you don't think I'd suddenly not like you or something because of your condition do you? You have no control over it, and it is scary but that is all. I am far more worried about how it affects you, but that has nothing to do with our relationship. It might be all the more reason for me to be here for you and try to put you at ease, maybe it'll happen less often?" Certainly a shot in the dark but worth a try.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony now felt foolish for thinking that Elijah would...leave him, or something, over this. It was reassuring, of course, to know that he wouldn't, but he still felt like a fool for even considering it.

"Maybe," he said, glancing at Elijah and then immediately looking away. "I guess I'm just...scared and paranoid about everything, right now." That was only half the truth, but it was true enough that he didn't consider it a lie. But he was, genuinely, glad that Elijah was so...empathetic and kind as to not hold a grudge against him over this.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Completely understandable. You went through something terrifying. I really hope to help it from happening again. Just take it easy. " He looked at him trying to be strong and not show his worry though certainly by now Anthony realized he was a worried mess.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took another sip from his glass, before leaning forward to place it on the nightstand. "I will," he said, rubbing his eyes.

"I guess we need to reschedule our plans now, then," he made an attempt at humor as to get away from the...tenseness of the whole situation.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shrugged and smiled. "Yeah. We will do it soon enough though. I'll make sure you have a good time.' He couldn't promise or guarantee anything, just do his best. Not that it was any different than any other day. He nervously reached out to take his hand.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took Elijah's hand. "I can wait," he said. Though a distraction from all this would have been much appreciated, he did recognize that it would be better to do all the things when he was actually in a good mood and not miserable as hell. Patience, and all that. "and I'm sure we'll both have a good time." Anthony grinned—his smile was a bit strained, but he was slowly returning to his 'normal' self and that was most important.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and squeezed his hand. "When you are well rested and feeling more relaxed. But you might be hungry, are you sure you don't want anything? Even just a piece of bread to put something in you?" He tilted his head.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"No, I'm good," Anthony shook his head. He had eaten yesterday, after all. "I'm not hungry." He leaned forward again to take the glass of water from the nightstand, taking another sip from it. He would have preferred whiskey to water, but to be fair, alcohol, drugs and Anthony don't mix well.