Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] One Sunday Morning [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah couldn't have prepared him, didn't even know it would come up. "Oh yes, and not as dangerous as York. It is also very beautiful here. I should show you around before you head home if there's time.'

744 Posts
16 Threads

"That would be lovely." Tobias said. "I was just hoping for a private word with Ben after dinner, if that's okay?" he looked at Ben. "But then I'm all yours."
Ben nodded, frowning lightly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow wondering what was going on. "Alright? I can certainly wait. Besides, I want to catch up and see how Rose has been since she's been so busy in town I haven't seen her in forever."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked at Tobias with a frown, but then smiled at Elijah. "You are too kind, Elijah. You know my life is terribly uneventful compared to yours." she jested.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "I like the unadventurous life and very envious of it. So I'm always happy to hear if you have anything to say." He smiled trying not to show his concern on what Tobias and Ben could possibly have to talk about.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

When dinner was finished, Ben turned to Tobias. "Do you smoke, Tobias."
"Aye." He said.
"Then join me outside." And they left.

The children started clearing up.
"Well..." said Rose. There was a slight tremor in her voice. "My life has been... uneventful."
Alice was very slowly gathering the plates.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah watched the two men go, wondering what they wanted to talk about without him or any of the kids listening in. He certainly could come up with ideas but none of them seemed right. He looked towards Rose and rose his brow. "Are you sure? You can speak up if anything's wrong. Mister Meijer can be an odd one."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"He's... grumpy. An awful lot. But its alright. I get paid, so..." She was watching Alice and took the plates from her hand. "I've got those. You must be tired, why don't you sit down."
"I'm fine, Rose," Alice said quietly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and smiled. "He isn't a people person. But I hope he treats you alright. You'll let me know if he's ever inappropriate with you..' He added as he stood. "Can I help you girls with anything? I feel bad just watching as you clean up after spending so long making a nice dinner for us."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded.
Bram handed him the towel. "You can dry off instead of me." he suggested.
"Bram!" Rose, Anne and Will scolded.
"I wanna go play outside!" The boy whined.
"You'll disturb father and Tobias." Will said. "And don't make Elijah do your work.
Anne meanwhile was watching with a frown as Alice cleaned the table.