Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Even though Anthomy knew that he was innocent, he still felt guilty. Very, very guilty. It ate away at him, and it didn't take long for tears to appear in Anthony's eyes as well, which he rubbed away, hoping to make it look like he was rubbing his eyes because he was tired or something and not very close to crying.

"That's—that's not true," he shook his head. Were they alone, in a private place, maybe they could speak more clearly about this, but alas. But he didn't want Elijah to feel like this. "Maybe the...person just got blackout drunk because—because of his own fear and anxiety and passed out in a room in an inn a relatively nice had got for him." To be fair, he didn't remember the details of last night, but if he ha had cheated on Elijah, then...he would remember that. So he had cause to believe that this didn't happen. But.....god, he still felt so guilty.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah didn't move, he'd already drank far too much for his liking. Slowly his hand moved just enough he could glance over. "..s.. is that true? W-what could he possibly have.. had reason to be so .. afraid and anxious about.. that.. he got so drunk? It.. could have been dangerous for him..'He added softly. His voice was filled even more so with sadness as he believed him. But then it made himself feel more like a failure that he wanted to risk himself getting black out drunk somewhere and get a room with a 'nice man'. Even though he couldn't guarantee that the man gave him the room for innocent reasons. What happened after he passed out?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony shrugged. "I don't know," he shook his head. "maybe I—he, I mean—was just...absolutely terrified of ruining his relationship and fucking things up that he went to forget about it like that." That worked only temporarily, though, and now he was stuck with a hangover and a man who seemed to be convinced he was cheating on him. He understood why he thought that, really, and he didn't feel offended or hurt by it. Most of all he just felt...miserable and guilty. Even though he is absolutely innocent, here.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was quiet as both hands held his drink once more. "He shouldn't worry about his .. girlfriend.. she cares about him deeply and has her own worries that she isn't good enough. Her lack of experience is terrible, not just in the ways of romance but.. being close to people like that. She's.. happy she's had a chance to open her heart up to someone. And wants him to just accept her and be patient.. and.. she'll be the same."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony would have laughed if he weren't so smart as to not do so. The whole 'talking in third person about people who definitely don't exist and don't represent anyone in any way' thing was a bit draining, but it did distract briefly from him being pathetic. "I—I'll try and be patient, then," he stuttered. Anthony was just an inherently impatient man, but...he's willing to try not being so, at least. He just wants to get home so that they can talk about this more openly, at this point. "and...you know what? He's fine with that lack of experience and taking things slow and all that. It doesn't bother him a bit."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled slightly and nodded. "Then.. I guess.. she and him will do well together since they can be patient together. I'm sure .. s-soon enough.. they may.. move forward. She is probably.. very grateful she has such an... understanding boyfriend." He smiled more as he struggled not to look at him. "Let's just hope he doesn't.. have to rely on strangers .. for a safe rest.. from now on. She'll buy him drink and walk him home.. if he wished. They don't have to talk about..everything. Everyone needs their privacy especially with their thoughts sometimes.."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took a definitely way too large sip from his glass, and glanced at Elijah. He wasn't being accused of fucking someone else, and they seemed to be getting along fairly well now, so that was a nice improvement that he was glad about. He was willing to be patient and wait and do anything necessary, but...he didn't want Elijah to be as miserable as he was right now ever again. Anthony smiled faintly. "Isn't that nice of her. I'll have you know that he'll...appreciate that a lot," god, talking like this was irritating but he'll do it. "I'm sure you'll retract that statement about buying him a drink, though. He's incredibly insufferable when drunk." The situation being actually serious made Anthony tense. And what's better to diffuse a tense situation than half-assed, horrible humor?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled weakly. "I think she has a little idea how he can be. He wasn't exactly nice when they met, was he?" He smiled and took a smaller sip of his beer.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Ouch. Anthony tilted his head in a sort of 'you've got me' manner. "Not really," he said. "but I don't think you understand just how insufferable." Anthony laughed to himself. He was an absolute bastard when drunk and he knew that—thank god that it seemed that Elijah didn't though. Even with that thought in his head, though, Anthony was still visibly happier now that the accusations were done and over with.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

It wasn't like Noah had never seen a drunk person before. The constable was definitely drunk. Oh, this was good. The boy sat down in a corner - carefully, and for a moment he was reminded of his promise to be a better man - and watched. Mr. Crane was drunk-crying. If he ever dared to speak of the state in which he had found Noah near those prostitutes, Noah had something on him as well now. It made more sense now that Mr. Rowe should talk to him in such a friendly way. Probably preparing to rob him or something. Noah sipped his drink.