Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny folded his arms in thought then smiled. "To be fair, she was far easier on me because she knew me a little and knew I am not a violent man. I'd like to believe she'd have been tougher on someone else. To answer your question though, sir.." He stood up straight, "I wouldn't let them in, and threaten them with bodily harm if they tried to break in." He gestured to the shotgun on the wall, "I'd even mention there being a shot gun. If that didn't dissuade them, I'd be prepared and I would hit them with the first weapon I could locate, like a fire poker. If they were very tough and it didn't stop them, I am sorry about the mess sir, but I feel I would have to shoot them since they clearly were possibly dangerous to you. But I would try to aim so it wouldn't hit your books or kill them."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose just looked on horrified. Was Mr. Meijer blaming her for 'letting him in'? Was she going to lose her job now? Was Benny even going to get hired to do what he thought he was going to get hired for?
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

He held up a finger, finished reading the page he was on, and slipped a bookmark in before setting it aside and putting his shoes back on.

"Hired. Let me show you around."

A maid that would crack milk bottles over his assailants, and a cook that would apparently shoot bear-sized men. Was he building a household, or an army?

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny looked shocked. So the gun on the wall was real? Fantastic! He nodded with a smile and bowed. "I am very grateful, sir! I hope my cooking and my behavior satisfies you." He grinned as he waited patiently for his new boss to show him around. He could't help but give Rose the biggest smirk he could manage. To say he was pleased with himself was quite an understatement.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose looked at Benny shocked, but she quickly stepped back not to be in Mr. Meijer's way, and she quietly tiptoed off. At least she wasn't in trouble.