Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] You'll Love Me in the Morning [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny showed no sign of stopping as he cleaned. "What trouble? We're in no compromising positions and I have a good reason to be here. I came to ask a favor of your sister, complete with a gift to show my appreciation. Before I could leave, I accidentally knocked over the laundry and so now I'm cleaning. Right?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

"I shouldn't have let ye in, in the first place." She mopped up more water. "I'm known as the town slut now, so any encounter with men is suspicious until I'm in the safe haven of matrimony." She suddenly said bitterly.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny snorted and then broke into laughter. "A rude, shy girl like you? How many men have you seen? Or were you caught in a room of like six at once?" He had to bite his lip to control the giggles. "Sorry, but it is a shock to be the slut of the Town."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice glared. "Oh shut up and just go, will ye! Its not funny!" She finished mopping and picked up the heavy tub to empty it outside.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny snickered. "I think it is funny. You seem so innocent for such a title. I never picked you to be so wicked. And I'll take that, you look like you'll drop it any moment." He reached to take it from her so he could dump it instead.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice shrugged. "I'll sleep with any man." She said defiantly.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny waved a hand at her as he went to dump it. "Good for you, don't stand for old tradition. Just yell that you're a proud woman and you'll enjoy your body and men as you like. They tend to do the same, after all." He placed the tub back down and looked around to make sure the place looked clean. "I think we did it in time, didn't drip down I'm sure. And it will be warm soon to start again, right?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice was confused by his words, but she ignored them. Everything was confusing nowadays. "Right. Now go."

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Not even a thank you. Geez, you girls are so mean." He rolled his eyes but wasn't harsh this time as he turned and headed out the door. He hoped Rose would be home or he would be so annoyed.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose opened the door. "Benny!" She hissed. "Are you mad? Use the servants entrance. Back lane." And she quickly closed the door, hoping Mr. Meijer hadn't noticed anything. She rushed to the back entrance.