Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] You'll Love Me in the Morning [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny had felt a little better after going to the bar. a couple of days later he decided he needed a job to keep up a little money and to occupy his time. But few people trust an outsider, so he remembered the woman, Rose. She was a fisherman's daughter. Fisherman and seaman was close enough. 

He had gotten her a gift, he figured if she could help him fond some work he could bribe her a little. So he had his hair combed under his hat and carried a foot long thin, narrow gift wrapped box and knocked on the door. He hoped she or one of her siblings answered and not that ass of a father.
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

It was Alice that opened the door. She was the only one who had stayed behind while the others were at work, and she was washing the clothes that Tobias had lent them. It took a moment before she recognized the young man, but then she stepped back a little, ready to slam the door. "What are you doing here?" she asked, frightened.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Ben rolled his eyes and stuck his foot in the door. "Calm down. I'm not some kind of violent man. You're painting a picture in your head. I wanted to see if Rose was here?" He stuck his head in to glance around and frowned. Suddebly he smiled and held up the box. "I have a gift for you if you can help a guy out?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice looked at him appalled. "What do you need to see her for?" She looked around. "My father will break your neck if he catches you here." she hissed.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny sighed and put the present away, tucking it into his jacket. He held up his hands ,"Me and Rose have sort of become friends. I've ran into her in town a few times. Look, my ship forgot me so I just need a little work until they come back.  I figured  being a fisherman's daughter she knew a lot of fishermen and could put in a good word for me, ok?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice looked at him with a skeptical frown. "She wouldn't befriend you. Father would never allow it. Now will you please go! We'll both be in trouble!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Wow, can't believe your sister is the open minded one. And yes, she sees my good side. I'm not going anywhere until I talk to her." He brushed pass her to sit in a chair, "And show would I get in trouble with? Your dad?"
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice panicked. "You have to go!" She hissed, trying to push him out of the chair. "I am alone. Have you any idea of the scandal... Rose isn't here!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"What scandal? I won't be here that long. Actually, if you want to get rid of me so quickly, take me to her." Benny smiled. "I tried to be nice to you guys, once. And you were all so very rude. I said my reason for being here, since you didn't want to be a nice girl and help me out. I'm going to your sister who actually is smart enough to listen and taken things into consideration. "
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice cared little about how he scolded her. She felt miserable enough already and her only purpose now was to survive. "She's a maid now," said Alice. "She works at [[address]]. Now will you please go?"