Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Always the bigger fish [Market, Shops and Spas]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah would blush if he wasn't so frightened. He held up his knife just in case the guy would try to launch back at him. "I've stabbed many people!" he lied.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Even though he was in fact surprised and a bit shaken by the kid actually going for the kill, he was also very certain that the kid is still harmless. "Really? Your aim was pretty bad, though. Couldn't even hit me," he shrugged. "I mean, yeah, it's possible you've stabbed a lot of folks but I think it's unlikely." Why was he being so casual about this? Probably because he views Noah less as a threat and more as just another dumbass kid.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Well, fine, I ain't never done this before!" Noah admitted. What was this guy's problem?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's problem was that he thought this was incredibly funny, and that his dad instincts kick in even when a kid tries to rob him. Especially when a kid tries to rob him. 

"Yeah, okay," he nodded. He has finally broken the spirit of this child. He is victorious. "I don't think you're very suited for this whole 'robbing people' thing, though—I would know. You're not very intimidating or convincing, really. And honestly, I feel like getting yourself a knife that isn't a kitchen knife would be a good call." If this kid's going to rob people then at least he should be good at it.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah lowered the knife sheepishly. "I just need money fast okay? It's just that you had no money and a knife on ye, otherwise I would have been rich now." He would probably have had his ass in prison now.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I mean, this is a pretty valid way of getting money fast. Won't make you rich, but it's fast," Anthony admitted with a shrug. "what works most is going after the folks who, like...collect money for charity or some shit. Bit cruel but they have money on them and that's what we all want, really." He spoke with such a casual tone that if one wasn't listening, they could've thought he was juet chatting about the weather or some shit.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh..." said Noah, a little puzzled as to why this man was giving him advice rather than stabbing him to death. "But that's money for poor people."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, yeah," Anthony said. Time to put his morals aside for this whole thing. "but you're poor people as well, right? Otherwise you wouldn't be doing this. So it's fine if you forcefully take it from them. I do it sometimes and noone's died because of it."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah frowned deep as if he was doing some hard thinking. Then his face cleared. "Yeah!" he concluded. "Thanks."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Maybe he should feel guilty about persuading this child to go forth and rob folks who just want to do good. But he doesn't. "No problem, yeah?" Anthony said. "This whole 'robbing folks' thing is lucrative but also very dangerous. Make sure you don't get stabbed or arrested or anything like that."