Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Always the bigger fish [Market, Shops and Spas]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Well..." he thought. "If ye don't want to get stabbed again, you should hand me your money!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"But what if I do?" Anthony placed a hand under his chin in a faux-intellectual way.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah stepped towards him with the knife in front of him, though he stopped before he could actually stab him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Okay, this was getting very close to him probably actually getting stabbed, but he wasn't a coward. So instead of backing away he just started mentally calculating how far away the nearest doctor is. "That was, uh—a good stabbing. You did well."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Don't mess with me!" Noah warned. He put the point of the knife on the man's throat. "I could kill you in an instant!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's eyes widened slightly in genuine fear. He hoped that this guy was just bluffing and won't actually hurt him. 

"In an instant?" he asked. Perhaps taunting a man who had a knife to his throat wasn't a bright idea, but Anthony wasn't very bright. "Wow. Even all the people I've killed I haven't managed to kill instantly." He's never killed anyone.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Shut up!" Clearly this man was bluffing. Clearly. Yet Noah's hand was shaking. He pressed the knife slightly forward, so that the man would feel it prick. "Hand me yer money!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony felt the knife against his throat, and he was actually genuinely afraid and ready to run for it if necessary. He hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"Relax. I don't have any money on me, anyways," he said, his voice a bit shaky. This guy wouldn't stab him, for sure, but he was still kind of scared. "and—uh, if you're going to stab me then please stab me in like, the ribs or the side." Those things are survivable, at least. Getting stabbed in the throat? Not so much.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I don't believe you have no money!" The boy's voice was shaking. "Empty yer pockets!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

It was, perhaps surprisingly, for the most part not a lie—he had very little money he actually had in his pockets, as he never really carries money around if he isn't out with the intent of buying something. Most (which was still an incredibly small amount) was in his boots so that he could avoid situations like this. 

Regardless, Anthony obeyed and emptied his pockets, holding out a couple of pennies to Noah. "I don't know if you'd really gain anything from this, but okay."